citi.com/activate – Activate your Citi Bank Credit Card Online
How to Activate Citi Bank Credit Card :
Citi Bank is the customer division of global monetary services provider Citigroup multinational. Citi Bank was established in the year 1812 as the City Bank of New York, & later turned out to be First National City Bank of New York City. Presently, the bank is operating more than 2,649 branches in 19 nations, along with more than 723 branches for the United States and 1,494 branches in Mexico which is operated by its auxiliary organization Banamex. The United States branches are primarily gathered in six metropolitan regions like New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, San Francisco, Washington, D.C., and Miami.
Citi Bank works enthusiastically to give buyers, governments, corporations, and establishments an expansive scope of monetary services and products. The organization always endeavors to make the best results for their customers and clients with monetary resourcefulness that prompts solutions that are creative, simple & dependable.
How to Activate Citi Bank Credit Card:
To activate your Citi Bank Credit Card, you are only required to utilize either the Online Activation Page, or the Citi Mobile Application, or Call the Number printed on the back of your card. Each of the activation processes needs just 4 (four) part of information such as the Citi Bank Credit Card Account Number, the 3-Digit Security Code (printed on the backside of the card), the last 4-Digits of the Primary Cardholder’s Social Security Number (SSN), and the Cardholder’s Date of Birth (DOB).
It is pretty simple & quick to activate a Citi Bank Credit Card. The process is required as a fraud prevention measure. Its main purpose is to provide the primary user access to the card after protecting the account while mailing. The Credit Card is invalid until it’s activated.
citi bank credit card Activation through Online:
- Visit the official website of Citi Bank.
- You can directly tap on the link provided at www.citi.com.
- On the landing page of the website, you can find the “Activate a Card” link, just below the SIGN-ON
- On a newly deferred webpage put on your “Card Number”, or directly go to the citi.com/activate page.
- Now, tap on the “Continue” button below and follow the on-screen guidelines.
Activation through Mobile Application:
- Firstly, download the Citi Mobile Application.
- Open the application, press on the “Register” or “Activate” card option.
- Now Tap on the “Credit Card” option & Scan your card.
- Then just input your CVV, Date of Birth (DOB), & Social Security Number (the last 4-Digits of your SSN), etc.
- Lastly, tap on the “Continue” button and follow.
Activation through Phone:
If you are desperate to activate your Citi Bank Credit Card, & running shortage of time don’t worry. Now you can also activate your card through your phone. In any circumstances, if you cannot activate your Citi Bank Credit Card utilizing the online method then you can also consider this method. You can dial and activate your Citi Bank Credit Card over the phone by calling the number at 1 -800 -950 -5114, for TTY/TDD (Call): 1 -800 -325 -2865. Additionally, you have to share your Few Personal Information, Credit Card Details along with your Social Security Number (SSN).
Please Note: You can choose any of the above-mentioned Activation Process, but at the end, you will receive a confirmation notification that your Citi Bank Credit Card is active & ready to use. Of course, you can easily test that by visiting any Citi Bank ATM or by making a small transaction at the retailer as per your choice. If there’s any issue regarding your Card’s Activation, then you can simply contact the Citi Bank Customer Service Number printed on the backside of your card & they’ll help you out to resolve the issue.
Also Read : RBC Credit Card Activattion
How to Sign On or Log On for a Citi Bank Credit Card:
To Sign On or Log On for a Citi Bank Credit Card, follow the simple steps below:
- Move on to the authoritative website of Citi Bank.
- On the homepage of the website, you will easily find the SIGN ON
- Here you have to put down your “User ID” and “Password”.
- Now by tapping on the “Sign On” tab below, access your Citi Bank Account.
How to Reset or Forgot Password for Citi Bank Credit Card:
To Reset or Forgot Password for Citi Bank Credit Card, go with the below steps:
On the home page of the official Citi Bank website, you will find the “Forgot Password” option easily. And on the next page, you have to select the “Credit Card Customers” option and put your “Credit Card Number” on the respective field & click on the “Continue” tab below and follow.
Various Credit Cards offered by the Citi Bank:
- Citi Custom Cash Card
- Citi Diamond Preferred Credit Card
- Citi Bank Costco Anywhere Visa Credit Card
- Citi Bank Costco Anywhere Visa Business Credit Card
- Citi Bank Double Cash Credit Card
- Citi Bank Rewards Credit Cards, etc.
For Citi Bank Credit Cards, & Other Banking Products (Mail to):
Citi Customer Service,
P.O. Box 790398,
St. Louis, MO 63179
Citi Online Banking Support (Call): 1 -866 -405 -4036 & 1 -800 -374 -9700, for TTY/TDD (Call): 1 -800 -788 -6775
To Register for Citi Bank Online (Call): 1 -800 -374 -9700 (Monday to Friday 8 am to 10 pm ET, and Saturday 9 am to 7 pm ET, Sunday – Closed)
Citi Bank Credit Card Customer Care (Call): 1 -800 -950 -5114, for TTY/TDD (Call): 1 -800 -325 -2865
To Apply for a Citi Bank Account (Call): 1 -800 -745 -1534, for TTY/TDD (Call): 1 -800 -992 -9833
To Apply for Credit Card (Call): 1 -888 -201 -4523, for TTY/TDD (Call): 1 -800 -325 -2865
To Apply for Citi Gold Account (Call): 1 -888 -967 -8200, for TTY/TDD (Call): 1 -800 -788 -0002
To Apply for Citi Costco Credit Card (Call): 1 -877 -343 -4118, for TTY/TDD (Call): 1 -866 -210 -0617