www.enrollinawp.com – American Worker Employee Login
American Worker Employee Benefits Online Account Access :
The American Worker provides its employees the Benefits Network Information website to access their employee benefits conveniently at any time anywhere electronically. With this, the registered American Worker Employees can view their benefits plans, claims, coverage, insurance, and their related information all in one central place.
How to Log In to The American Worker Employee Benefits Online Account :
As an enrolled American Worker, you can log in and manage your Employee Benefits Account through the Benefits Network Information portal very easily. For logging in, you will need to
- Visit The American Worker Benefits Network Information portal, www.enrollinawp.com
- Type the User ID and Password that you created during your account registration on this website respectively in the fields in the middle of the page.
- Click the “Login” button to enter into the system for a simplified benefit experience.
Now, you have options for fixed indemnity, minimum essential coverage, minimum value plans, dental, vision, life, short-term disability, and critical illness benefits to access and even purchase.
Note that your American Worker Employee Benefits Online Account will be automatically locked after five unsuccessful login attempts. So, enter the login credentials carefully and rightly.
How to Recover American Worker Employee Benefits Online Account Access :
If you could not recall the User ID or Password of your American Worker Employee Benefits Online Account, you can retrieve them by self-serving.
To Reset Password :
- Visit the American Worker Benefits Network site, www.enrollinawp.com
- Click on the “Password Help” link located at the bottom right corner of the ‘Sign In’ box.
- Enter the valid system ID associated with your American Worker Benefits Online Account.
- Select an option below it to get the password help.
- You will have a hint sent to your registered email address if you choose the first option “Send me my password hint”. The feature is available only if you set it previously.
- Or, you can use the “Reset my password” and hit the “Submit” button.
- Create a temporary password to get back to your American Worker Employee Benefits Online Account Access.
- In the next login, change the password with a new one.
If you recover your American Worker Benefits Online Account Access with the help of the password hint, you can keep your existing old password. But, if you choose to reset the password, you will walk through assigning a new password.
Also Read : EGO Owner Account Login
To Find User ID :
The American Worker Employee Benefits Online Account members who have even forgotten their Login ID can obtain it back again. For that, they need to click on the “User ID Help” link from the left bottom of the ‘Sign In’ box. And, enter the Email Address listed on their American Worker Employee Benefits Online Account. Click the “Submit” button and the linked User ID will be emailed to you at that address if available.
How to Create The American Worker Employee Benefits Online Account :
Have not accessed The Benefits Network Information website for your American Worker Benefits before? If so, you will need to register as a new user and create an online account to log in. For the new user registration, you can
- Go to www.enrollinawp.com
- Click the “Register New User” link under the ‘Login’ button.
- Enter your desired User ID that must be at least 5 characters long and contain at least 1 number and 1 letter.
- Provide a valid Email Address of yours and select what type of user you are.
- If you are with the insurance coverage, click on the “I am the insurance subscriber”.
- For someone else who has insurance coverage under your plan, the “I am a dependent of the subscriber” option for him or her.
- Click the “Submit” button and move into the next step to create a password following the requirements.
- Re-enter the newly established password in the ‘Verify Password’ section.
- Input some required information i.e. your participant ID that can be found on your American Worker Employee ID Card, SSN without dashes, last name, DOB, and zip code.
- Set password hint and provide your email address and complete the rest.
Email Address and Password Hint are not must-required fields but extremely helpful especially when you will forget your login credentials. However, once you are done, you can log in to your American Worker Benefits Online Account and access all the tools and resources for your benefits management.
Contact Information :
American Worker Benefits Information Network Customer Service Phone Number for the account and password assistance: 800-457-4726