www.greendot.com/activate – Activate your Green Dot Debit Card Online
How to Activate a Green Dot Debit Card :
Green Dot is an enlisted bank holding and monetary service-based association focused on building the present-day modernized Banking framework and financial services accessible for all. The organization was founded in the year 1999 and is located in Pasadena, CA, in the United States. Green Dots in its over 21 years of banking development has served more than 33 million customers till now straightforwardly and much more through its financial banking assistants. Presently, the Bank generally works as a “Branchless Bank” along with more than 90,000 retail distribution centers throughout the nation. The Green Dot Bank is nowadays recorded on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) as GDOT.
Green Dots utilizes modern innovation to assists individuals for speedier, money management and to make more useful electronic payments, controlling instinctive and reliable ways for clients to spend, control, send, and set aside their money.
How to Activate a Green Dot Debit Card:
Green Dot is very popular for its simplicity & convenient method of service it is among the market-leading service provider of Prepaid Debit Cards. If you possess a new Green Dot Card that you require to Activate or Register, you can easily do it using the online portal. Presently, for cyber safety and security purposes, Green Dot does not permit you to activate or register your Debit Card over the telephone.
If you want to Activate your Green Dot Card, you will require following through the below guidelines:
- Visit the official website of Green Dot firstly.
- You can press on the link given at www.greendot.com
- On the home page of the website, select the “Register or Activate” option above the page, or go to the www.greendot.com/activate page directly.
- Now on the next referred page put down your 16-Digit Card Number, Expiration Date, and CVV (The 3- Digit Card Verification Value Security Code is the number printed flat on the backside of your Debit Card, at the right side of the signature panel), etc.
- Then tap on the “NEXT” tab below and go with the on-screen instructions to finish your online activation process.
A Guideline for – How to Sign In or Log In for a Green Dot Debit Card:
To Log In or Sign In for the Green Dot Card, follow the underneath given guidelines:
- Move on to the authoritative website www.greendot.com/activate
- On the website’s landing page tap on the “Log In”
- Then on the new deferred “Account Login” webpage, put down your “User ID” and “Password” in the respective blank fields.
- Now by tapping on the “LOG IN” button below, access your account.
A Guideline for – How to get Register or Open an Account for the Green Dot Debit Card:
To get Register or Open an Account for the Green Dot Card, first move on to the website of the Green Dot. Select & tap on the “Open An Account” option, on the home page. Now on the next deferred page enter your “Email Address” and press the “Get Started” option below and follow the on-screen prompted guidelines.
Also Read : Luma Credit Card Activation
Various Debit Cards are Offered by Green Dot:
The Green Dot association is offering different numerous Debit Card, the cards are generally not traditional Gift Card that is only sold at the Green Dot outlets & in approved stores.
The applicants must achieve the age of 18 or above to purchase the Green Dot Card. You will require to the Online Access & Identity Verification (including SSN) to open an account. If you want to access all the features, you will need a verified Mobile Number or Email Address Verification, and the Green Dot Mobile Application is needed.
These Cards are issued & approved by the Green Dot Bank, the organization is a registered Member of Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC), USA, with an approved license holder from Visa U.S.A Inc.
The Green Dot Cards are namely:
- Green Dot Cash Back Visa Debit Card
- Green Dot Visa Debit Card
- Green Dot Pay As You Go Visa Debit Card
- Green Dot 5% Cash Back Visa Debit Card
- Green Dot Prepaid Debit Card, etc
Green Dot Bank Customer Service:
Green Dot Bank
P.O. Box – 5100,
Pasadena, California 91117
Customer Care Service (Call): (866) -795 -7597
Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) (Call): 1 -855 -411 -2372