skype.com – How to Create Skype Account
Create a Skype Account on a PC:
You may as of now have all that you want to utilize Skype on your PC. Having a couple of additional things, similar to an agreeable headset, can make things more straightforward. Before you download Skype, it’s a smart thought to find out with regards to the diverse hardware choices and guarantee your PC is set up correctly. There are different frills you might need to consider, similar to a real telephone you can plug into your PC or use remotely to converse with individuals on Skype.
These embellishments can be costly, however, they are a wise venture for a few, particularly if you intend to get your own Skype number and use it oftentimes instead of your common telephone. It just requires a couple of moments to set up Skype interestingly. You’ll begin by making a record on the site. Then, at that point, you’ll download and introduce the product you really want to run Skype on your PC.
Create a Skype Account on a PC:
- Go to the official website skype.com. Open the Skype homepage. Click on the ‘Join Us’ link in the top-right corner of the page. This will take you to the ‘Create One’ page.
- Choose how you will log in. You have three different options when it comes to Skype accounts. You can use Facebook, your existing Microsoft account, or you can create an account just for Skype. If you are logging in with a Microsoft or Facebook account, all you need is your login details for that account and you can start using Skype. If you are creating an account just for Skype, read on.
- Enter the required information. In order to create your Skype account, you will need to enter your first and last name, email address, country, and language. Optional information includes your birthday, gender, city, and mobile phone number. If you’re an international traveler, choose the country where you will be using Skype most frequently.
- Indicate how you plan to use Skype. You can select between business and personal use. This information helps Skype determine how people use their services. This is an optional question.
- Come up with a Skype Name. This name is displayed to other users and is one way for people to look you up. This name will be public. You cannot change your Skype Name later, so if you don’t like what you select you will have to create a new account.
- Create a strong password. Since Skype will have your friend’s and family’s contact information, it is important to create a password that is strong yet memorable. If your password is too weak, Skype will not let you use it.
Also Read: Gap Exchange Policy
- Pick whether to get mail from Skype. Skype will propose to send you messages about new items and unique offers. The cases are checked as a matter of course, however, you can uncheck them before you proceed in the event that you would rather not get deals messages.
- Enter the CAPTCHA. This lets Skype know that the record isn’t being made by a mechanized program. If you can’t peruse the CAPTCHA, you can click on the Refresh button to get another one or snap the Listen button to hear it read for all to hear.
- You’ll be taken to a page headed ‘Your record is prepared’. Click on Download Skype for Windows. If you have an alternate variant of Windows or then again on the off chance that you have Linux, click on ‘download an alternate adaptation’. Another container will open up requesting that you Run or Save to your PC. Snap Run.
- Download and use Skype. When your record is made, you can download and start utilizing Skype.
Skype Customer Help:
To get more help for the installation check the online page