www.fcbanking.com – How To Enroll In Commonwealth Bank Online
Get To Enroll In The First Commonwealth Bank Online Banking
First Commonwealth bank or FCB bank is a provider of financial services in the US. The bank was founded in, 1857 and has its headquarter in, Indiana, Pennsylvania, United States. FC bank also has its subsidiaries, such as Commonwealth Trust Credit Life Insurance Company and so on.
FCB banking is very famous and top important providers of banking and financial services. With an account in this bank, you will be able to pay your bill, get to check the balance and will be able to view your purchases with the help of online banking from the comfort of your home. If you want to get access to the online banking service, you have to enroll your online account first by providing the SSN, account number with your email and then sign in to avail the information of your online account.
Enroll for the FCB online account
For this, you need to visit, www.fcbanking.com
- Here, at the middle right side of the page, you will get a box, where, towards the bottom, you need to click on, ‘Enroll now’ in blue.
- On the next page, you will get another, a box where you have to read the rules then, click on, ‘I agree’.
For the enrollment, you will require,
- The First Commonwealth account number of yours
- The Social Security number or your Tax Identification number
- The email address on file with the bank
Then, on the next page, you need to enter,
- Social Security Number (no dashes required)
- Account Number
- Then, click on, ‘Continue’.
You have to follow the prompts after this and you will be able to enroll.
Also, if you face any trouble in enrollment, you can call on, 1-800-711-2265.
Logging into FCB online account
To log in, you need to visit, www.fcbanking.com
Here, at the middle right side of the page, you will get a box, here, click on, ‘Sign in’ in red.
On the next page, towards the middle of the page, you have to input,
- The online banking ID
- Then, click on, ‘Submit’.
Benefits of enrolling into an online account
- 24-hour access to all of your account information, anytime and anywhere
- You will get easy online bill payment, along with that, you can also send and receive money from your other First Commonwealth accounts, directly with another person
- Or external bank accounts.
- Get one-stop access to all of your financial accounts, and it includes, savings, checking, credit card and investment details from other financial service companies.
- Avail comprehensive personal financial management tools that help you budget, plan for the future, and categorize transactions.
Also Read : Access Bank Mobile Refund Selection Account
Opening An Account Online At FCB
If you are looking for to open an online account then you are required to provide the Social Security Number. You also have to give a valid ID like your passport, military ID, and state ID. You may also have to give the legal funding source to open an online account. If you are facing issue you need to visit the FAQ of the bank website.
If you want to contact the FCB, you need to call on, 877-816-1801. Monday to Friday during the hours of 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. and on the weekends from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Or you can send an email to, email@example.com.