www.luma.co.uk – Luma Credit Card Activation
How to Activate a Luma Credit Card :
The Luma Credit Card is endorsed & issued by the Capital One (Europe) Public Limited Company, which is enrolled in the United Kingdom. It is pretty simple to make an application for the Luma Credit Card and customers can get a response within a couple of moments. Customers can get a credit limit point of up to £1,500 using the Luma Credit Card.
A large section of people use the Luma Card reliably to make payments for their regular household products alongside amusement like dining out, making advances for a car, a holiday tour, etc. The main purpose behind why so many people utilize the Luma Cards is that it is easy to carry around and it’s digitally safe, to make your payments in critical situations and nowadays most places acknowledge the Luma Cards for their simplest utilization.
A Guideline for – How to Activate a Luma Credit Card:
Activate through Online:
If you want to Activate your Luma Credit Card, primarily you must be Logged In to your Luma Credit Card account, on the authoritative website. Then find the Activation option, & on the webpage, you have to enter your Credit Card Number, Your First Name, Last Name, Safety Code Number (Find it on the backside of your card), and at last, press the Submit button below. You will receive notifications after your card is being activated.
Activate through Telephone:
If you are having any problem regarding the online activation, alternatively, you can still activate the credit card through your smartphone, at your convenience. You have to just contact the Luma Credit Card Customer Care Services numbers at 0333 -000 -0477 (Within UK) or +44 -333 -0000 -433 (Outside UK) to get the automated telephonic guidance and enter your Luma Credit Card Number or Card Safety Code. It’s convenient, simple, and fast.
A Guideline for – How to Log In or Sign In for the Luma Credit Card:
To get login or Sign In for the Luma Credit Card, go through the below instructions:
- Go to the authoritative website of the Luma Card, (UK).
- You can also tap on the link given www.luma.co.uk.
- On the home page of the website, you can easily find & tap on the “Sign In” tab on the navigation bar above.
- Now on the Capital One Sign In webpage, put down your “Username” & “Password” as needed.
- Then by pressing on the “SIGN IN” bar below, you can access your account.
A Guideline for – How to Reset or Forgot your Password for the Luma Credit Card:
If you want to Reset or Forgot your Password for the Luma Card, then you need to go to the Capital One Sign In webpage, by following the Sign In process above. Here you can find the “I’ve forgotten my password” option, now by tapping on the link you will be deferred to another page. Here you have to enter your “User Name” (this can be your Username), now tap on the “Continue” bar below and follow the on-screen prompts to finish.
Benefits & Advantages of Luma Credit Card:
- Eligibility Requirements – You can avail of a credit card even if you are new to the credit world.
- Manage your Account Online – You can easily access your account Online & using and Luma Mobile Application, anywhere, & anytime.
- Add Additional Cardholders – Manage your regular household’s finances and track your overall expenditure. And please keep in mind, that you are solely liable for all transactions on your account.
- Simple to Manage – Avail of a Credit limit of up to £1500 using the card.
- No Hidden Surprises – There are No Annual fees, & No Hidden Charges.
- Get free identity theft protection & Automated fraud alerts – Luma always ensures that your account stays digitally safe & you get support when you required it most.
Also Read : Steps to Access BarclayCard Online
Rates and Interests:
- Representative APR – 35.9% (Variable)
- Monthly Purchase Rate – 2.59%
- Annual Monthly Rate – 35.94%
- Monthly Cash Withdrawal Rate – 2.59%
- Annual Cash Withdrawal Rate – 35.94%
- Monthly Balance & Money Transfers – 2.59%
- Annual Balance & Money Transfers – 35.94%
- Interest-free Period for Purchase – A period of a maximum of 56 days is permitted for purchase, in case the balance payment is made in full within the due date.
- Interest-free Period for Balance / Cash & Money Transfers – Zero (0) days
- Credit Limit – Minimum £200 to £1,500 Maximum
- Handling Fees for Balance & Money Transfer – 3.0%
- Cash Fee (Including Gambling Transactions) – 3.0% (Minimum £3)
- Non – Sterling Transaction Fee – 2.75%
- Late & Failure Fee for paying Default Sum – £12 (For paying late or not paying at all)
- Over the limit of Default Sum Fee – £12 (For going over the Credit Limit)
Please Note: A simple rate of interest of 31.10% is charged for Purchases, Balance & Money Transfers, and Cash Withdrawals, from the date of this Agreement.
Capital One Card Services
P.O. Box 5283
If you want to send a Cheque Payment, Please Mail it to:
Capital One Europe Plc,
PO Box 1517, NORTHAMPTON, NN1 9GZ
Apply for a Payment Holiday (Call): 03444 -812 -812 (In case you have being affected by the Corona Virus)
General Account Inquiry (Call): 0333 -000 -0477 (Local) and +44 -333 -0000 -433 (Outside UK)
Online Account Inquiry (Call): 03444 -814 -000
Report for Lost or Stolen Card (Call): 0800 -597 -0178 (Local) and +44 -333 -0000 -433 (Outside UK)
Report Fraud (Call): 0800 -597 -0178 (Account Fraud) and 0344 -481 -2812 (Application Fraud) (Monday to Friday 8 am to 9 pm and Saturday and Sunday 8 am to 5 pm)
For Payment Support (Call): 0800 -952 -4966 (Monday to Friday 8 am to 9 pm and Saturday and Sunday 8 am to 5 pm)
Existing Application and Extra Cardholders (Call): 0800 -597 -0065
For further Inquiry (Call): 0344 -481 -4814 (To directly talk to a Customer Care Executive) (Monday to Friday 7 am to 9 pm, and Saturday and Sunday 8 am to 5 pm)
Customers who are having Deaf or Hard of Hearing & utilizing a Text Phone, or the Relay UK Application (Developed by Relay UK & it’s free to download) on a net-connected compatible device, can Contact the Luma Card through the Relay UK (Previously known as Type-talk / Text Relay / Next Generation Text) on the below-given phone numbers.
Timings are: (Monday to Friday 8 am to 9 pm and Saturday & Sunday 8 am to 5 pm)
General Account Inquiry or Report Lost or Stolen (Call): 18001 -03440-481 -8852
Report Suspected fraud on Account (Call): 18001 -0800 -952 -5066
Required help for Problems with Payments (Call): 18001 -0800 -952 -5071