www.prepaidunion.com – How To Recharge Prepaid Union Top Up
Prepaid Union Top-Up Prepaid Credit Recharge
Prepaid Union offers the innovative service to recharge prepaid mobile phone and send the top-up across the world making an appropriate solution for the migrants to send a small gift back home. It enables the users an easy and cost-effective cross-border sending of values from €3.00 to €50.00 as the current remittance channels are inefficient to transfer sums less than €25.00.
Prepaid Union Features & Benefits
Prepaid Union enables the people, especially the expatriate workers, to send prepaid credits to their families and friends living in their originating country. Here are the advantages they can get for choosing Prepaid Union.
- No registration or account opening is required to use Prepaid Union
- Checkout with most common and reliable payment methods using Electronic Banking, Credit Cards, Debit Cards, and Internet Wallets.
- No need to save any details for the marketing purpose
- The significant value transferred to recipients
- Hassle-free automatic top-up on the phone of the receiving ends
- Easy to use for the sender, real-time service available 24/7
How to Send Prepaid Credit on Prepaid Union
Through the Prepaid Union portal, you can purchase prepaid credit top-up for someone abroad online in a few simple steps provided below. It can be done from every computer accessing the internet without any registration.
- Go to Prepaid Union homepage, www.prepaidunion.com
- Select the country in which you want to top-up credit. This country must be of the recipient’s country of residence.
- Enter the mobile phone number of the person you want to send the credit
- Choose the desired amount you want to top-up
- Enter your name and check the order
- Accept the general conditions to proceed.
- Choose a payment method and provide the requested details.
After the payment is verified and executed, the computer screen will show you if the transaction is succeeded or not. As soon as the payment is received, your specified mobile phone number will be topped up within a few minutes. This is an automatic procedure. The recipients do not have to top up manually using a code or something else. An SMS will be sent to the recipient to notify his/her that the prepaid credit is topped up and who is the sender.
How to Send Prepaid Union E-Card
You can also send a free e-card holding a personal message to your friends and family at Prepaid Union. To begin the procedure, you can follow the short guide provided below.
- Visit www.prepaidunion.com
- Click on the “I need a prepaid credit” link found at the bottom right-hand side of the homepage.
- Select your e-card from the available choices. The image of the card will be sent to the recipient.
- Enter a short message that will appear on the e-card.
- Click the “Next” button to complete the fields with the required information i.e. Your Name and Phone Number, Recipient’s Name and the Email Address where the card will be sent.
- Hit the “Next” button and proceed to checkout and purchase.
Prepaid Union Payment Methods
At Prepaid Union, you can get the most popular and secure payment options to pay the top-up. Below are some such methods available for a transaction on Prepaid Union.
The best and easiest way to pay online to Prepaid Union that supports the fastest methods in the various country including
- iDeal (Netherlands)
- Bancontact (Belgium)
- Giropay (Germany)
- Suomen Verkkomaksut (Finland)
- Sofort (Germany, Belgium, Switzerland, and Austria)
Accepted only 3D Secure and SecureCode following cards
Only Maestro debit cards
The supported options are
The Transaction Cost
Two exchange rates influence the final price of sending a top-up using Prepaid Union. First the exchange from the local currency to US dollars and second from US dollars to the EURO. Every month the price lists are corrected and adjusted to the current exchange rates.
There are also fees that are paid to the merchant bank, local tax and SMS delivery message charged to the sender. Besides, as a company Prepaid Union charges a margin to cover its expenses. On average, there are additional costs of around 12-15%. The recipients always receive their top-ups in their local currency.
What if the Prepaid Credit is Not Topped-Up
If the recipient has not been topped up after you paid, it may be due to one of the following reasons listed below.
- You have entered the wrong phone number
- The provider of your chosen country is experiencing delay or difficulty of delivering the message.
- Network problems between the different countries.
In case the prepaid credit has not been received even after 24 hours, you will need to send an email to the Prepaid Union Support Team including the phone number to be topped-up with along with your own number to be contacted.
Note that, Prepaid Union cannot verify whether the credit is sent to the correct person or not. It only top-up the prepaid credits to the phone number provided by the customer. And it is technically impossible to reclaim a successful transaction. Hence, always make sure and check you have entered the correct number as well as other required details.
About Prepaid Union
Prepaid Union, trading under the name of prepaidunion.com, is a prepaid credit sending company offering its services to the people based in the western world. The founders of the company also operate Alphacomm Prepaid Services BV, a successful player in the telecommunication and internet field since 2000, that has a large number of websites for selling credit in various countries. Currently, Prepaid Union has connected 95 countries, 350 operators and 2500 products. And its aim to connect as many destinations as possible and in the destination itself as many operators as possible and the face values as well.
Also Read : MobileRecharge Account Login Guide
For any questions or complaint related to Prepaid Union, use one of the following communication ways. The support team is available Monday to Friday 24 hours and on weekends between 0800-20.00 CET
Email Address: email@example.com
Phone Number: +31 0207009293
Prepaid Union BV