www.rbcroyalbank.com – RBC Credit Card Activattion
How to Activate an RBC Credit Card :
The Royal Bank of Canada (RBC) Bank was set up in the year 1864 in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada. The Bank had its corporate central office in Toronto & its headquarter in Montreal. The RBC is a Canadian global financial service providing organization and the largest bank in Canada by market capitalization. Presently, the bank serves more than 17 million clients & has more than 86,000 employees worldwide.
Through its organizational network of 1,209 branches, the bank serves its millions of clients. The bank has a global expansion through its corporate offices in Canada, the United States, and 49 other countries all across the world. The organization is one of leading America’s financial service providers & serves in people & business banking, investment sectors, individual and group insurance, wealth management, and many capital business sector products and administrative services globally.
A Guideline for – How to Activate an RBC Credit Card:
To activate an RBC Credit Card is a pretty simple process. You have to follow the underneath steps:
- Firstly, visit the official website of RBC Royal Bank.
- You can also click on the link given at www.rbcroyalbank.com.
- On the landing page, choose the “Credit Card”
- Now, on the Credit Card page, scroll downwards.
- Pick up the “Activate Your Card” option, under the Using My Card section.
- On the Credit Card Activation page, put on your “Card Number”.
- Now, tap on the “Start Activation”
- And follow the on-screen prompt guide to complete.
Activate using Android Mobile Application:
- Visit the Google Play Store on your phone and Download the RBC Mobile Application.
- Now go to the Accounts section or Credit Card details pages.
- Then pick up the “Activate Now” option.
- And go with the on-screen prompted guidelines to activate your RBC Credit Card.
Activate through Phone:
Alternatively, you can also activate your Personal or Business Credit Cards utilizing your smartphone. You have to make a call at 1 -877 -900 -5900. If you are a Private Banking Credit Cards holder then you may call at 1 -888 -769 -2597.
How to Apply for RBC Credit Card
If you want to Apply for the Royal Bank of Canada’s (RBC) Credit Card, go through the below stated steps:
- Go to the main website of the RBC Bank first.
- Then select the “Credit Card” section.
- Choose your Credit Card as per your requirement & press on the “Apply Now”
How to Log In or Sign In for RBC Credit Card:
If you are having some difficulty in Log In or Sign In with RBC Account, please go through the below steps:
- Move to the official website of RBC Royal Bank.
- You will find the “Sign In” button on the home page above the right.
- Here on the next new page put down your “Client Card” or “Username” and “Password” on the respective field.
- Then tap on the “Sign In” tab at the bottom, to access your account.
Please Note: You have to enter 16 (sixteen) digit Client Card Number without any spaces, if you have already created your User Name, then utilize it instead of the Client Card Number, your Password must have a combination of a minimum of 8 (eight) to 32 (thirty-two) numbers and letters.
If you still face problems regarding login or Sign In, you can set a new username and password or else can call at 1 -800 -769 -2511 and 1 -800 -769 -2512.
Also Read : Home Depot Credit Card Login
How to Reset Online or Mobile Banking Password for RBC Credit Card:
If you have forgotten or want to reset your password, you will require your RBC Client Card or Credit Card Number, now follow the under-stated instructions:
Reset from RBC Mobile Application:
- Go to the “Sign In” option, tap on the “Trouble Sign In”
- Then tap on the “Forgot Password”
- Now put on your “Client Card Number or User Name” & follow the on-screen guidelines.
- You will receive a temporary Authentication Code through text (SMS) or voice mail, whichever you prefer, put it on the respective field to complete.
Reset from RBC Online Banking:
- You can easily find the “Reset Your Password” option on the “Sign In”
- Here on the next page put down your “Client Card Number or User Name”.
- Now by tapping on the “Continue” button below you have to go through the screen prompts to finish.
Several Credit Cards Offered by the RBC Bank:
There are various Credit Cards are offered by the RBC Bank. Some of them are stated below:
- RBC Travel Credit Cards
- RBC Rewards Credit Cards
- RBC Cash Back Credit Cards
- RBC No Annual Fee Credit Cards
- RBC Low-Interest Credit Cards
Royal Bank of Canada
RBC Water Park Place, 16th Floor,
88 Queens Quay West
Toronto, ON, M5J 0B8
Royal Bank of Canada (Mailing Address):
10 York Mills Road, 3rd Floor,
Toronto, ON M2P 0A2
RBC Phone Numbers:
RBC Customer Care Services (Call): 1 -800 -769 -2511 and 1 -800 -769 -2512
For Credit Cards and Business Clients (Call): 1 -800 -769 -2512 and 1 -800 -769 -2518 (for Hearing impaired /TTY).
Report Lost or Stolen Card (Call): 1 -800 -769 -2512 (24 X 7)(For North America).
RBC Call to Collect (Call): 1 -514 -392 -9167 (For Outside North America).
Activate Personal or Business Credit Cards (Call): 1 -877 -900 -5900
Activate Private Banking Credit Cards (Call): 1 -888 -769 -2597
Reference Link :