mercy.smart-square.com – Smart Square Mercy Login
Smart Square Mercy Login Guide :
Mercy Health System was established by the Sisters of Mercy in 1986. Yet, our legacy returns over 185 years. It started with an Irish lady named Catherine McAuley, who needed to help the helpless ladies and offspring of Dublin. However, Catherine had a humble childhood, she got a startling legacy that permitted her to satisfy her fantasies. In 1827, she opened the main House of Mercy in Dublin, expecting to instruct abilities to helpless ladies and teach youngsters. Many volunteers came to help.
A couple of years after the fact, Catherine established the Sisters of Mercy, the principal strict request not bound to the standards of the shelter, whose Sisters were allowed to stroll among poor people and visit them in their homes. When Catherine kicked the bucket in 1841, there were communities in Ireland and England, and in 1843, the Sisters of Mercy went to the United States. In 1871, they went to St. Louis and from that point all through the Midwest, starting what might, today be known as Mercy.
Services of Mercy Health System:
- Medical Services
Smart Square Mercy Login:
- Enter the URL mercy.smart-square.com in the address bar click enter
- At the center of the page click on the ‘Continue to the smart square button.
- Next at the center-right side add the network ID, password click on the ‘Sign in’ button.
- For alternate login enter the login ID, password click on the ‘Login’ button.
- Copy and paste the URL mercy.net in the browser search box click enter
- At top right side of the page click on ‘Sign in’ tab.
- Next add the user ID, password click on ‘Sign in’ button.
Also Read : IIN Student Login
Recover Mercy Login Information:
- If you have forgotten the login details use the link mercy.net
- Click on ‘Forgot ID or password’ button under the login boxes.
- For user ID enter your first name, last name, account email address click on ‘submit’ button.
- In case of password add the user ID, date of birth, check the verification box click on ‘Submit’ button.
- Follow the page instructions after this and complete the login recovery process.
- You will also get online support benefits.
Register for Mercy Account:
- Visit the official webpage of the Mercy. The URL for the webpage is mercy.net
- Click on ‘Register now’ tab under the login boxes.
- Next at the center of the page choose the info you need. For patient information enter the email address, check the verification box click on ‘Send code’ button.
- For Mercy access code enter the 15-digit access code, date of birth, last four numbers of SSN, check the verification box click on ‘Continue’ button.
- For billing account add Account Number, Date of Birth, Last 4 Social Security Number, check the verification box. Hit on ‘Continue’ button.
- In case of insurance member ID provide Insurance Member ID, Date of Birth, Last 4 Social Security Number, check the verification box and proceed with the page instructions.
Mercy Bill Pay by Quick Payment:
- To pay the bill quickly go to the portal using the URL mercy.net
- Click on ‘pay now’ under quick pay section.
- Add Account Number, Patient Last Name, Patient Date of Birth, check the verification box click on ‘Continue’ button.
- Follow the page instructions to complete the bill payment.
Mercy Bill Pay by Phone:
- For this you can call Customer Service at 855-420-7900 for automated bill pay 24/7 and customer support Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. – 8 p.m. Central.
- You can pay through credit or debit cards.
Mercy Bill Pay by Mail Address:
- To pay your bill by mail, you can send payments to the address included on your billing statement. Mail check or money order (made payable to Mercy) along with the tear-off form on the front of the statement.
- To avoid issues when mailing payments: submit one check per envelope and always include the matching payment slip. Sending one payment for multiple accounts and/or not including the payment slip can result in processing delays and payment posting to the incorrect account.
- Post it to Arkansas, Oklahoma & St. Louis/Springfield, MO or to Joplin/Carthage, MO & Columbus/Galena, KS.
Mercy Customer Support:
For more information, call on 314-251-6000. Or write to Mercy, St. Louis. 615 South New Ballas Road. Saint Louis, Missouri 63141.