www.apple.com/shop/gift-cards – Apple Gift Card Balance Check Online
Apple App Store & iTunes Gift Card Balance Check
Apple enables its App Store & iTunes Gift Cardholders to check their gift card balance online by signing into the Apple Online Account. Besides that, they can also visit an Apple retail store or call the customer care by phone for the balance inquiries of their Apple Store gift card.
Available in both physical and electronic form as well as in a variety of designs and denominations, Apple App Store & iTunes Gift Card is a perfect gift that gives the users access to over 50 million songs from Apple Music, millions of apps from the App Store, books from Apple Books, and the latest TV shows, programs and movies from the iTunes Store. In addition, they can get Apple hardware and accessories at any Apple Store and apple.com.
How to Check Apple Store Gift Card Balance Online
If you have received an Apple Store Gift Card in the mail or eGift Card by email recently or if you already have the card with you, keep your Apple ID and its Password ready and take the following steps to check the balance on the card over the web.
- Visit the official website Apple Store, www.apple.com. Go to the bottom of the homepage and click on the “Gift Cards” link located under the ‘Shop and Learn’ column.
- Or, directly access the designated page from this URL, www.apple.com/shop/gift-cards
- Scroll down to find the “Check balance” link and click on it.
- Input the Apple ID and Password link to your Apple Store Online Account.
- Click on the “SIGN IN” button.
- Entering the Account, go to the gift card section and provide the required card details like Gift Card Number and PIN to view the funds remaining on that Apple Store Gift or E-Gift Card.
How to Recover Apple Online Account Login ID or Password
The users having trouble to sign in as they are unable to recall the password of their Apple Store online account can click the “Forgot your Apple ID or password” link below the ‘Sign In’ button to start the recovery process.
For password resetting, you will need to enter your Apple ID and answer the security questions that you previously set up. If you forgot that ID too, clicks the “look it up” link below the entry field and submit the requested information i.e. first name, last name and email address to find your Apple ID.
For the security, you may be asked a few questions to verify that you are the owner of that respective Apple account.
How to Create Apple ID Online
Apple ID is the email address that the users will be required to have to sign in to the App Store, iTunes and iCloud. The one Apple ID is needed for you to access all your Apple Services as well as your App Store Gift Card Balance. So, if you do not have an Apple ID, you can create one prior to balance inquiries using the steps provided below.
- Go to the Apple ID Sign In page and click on the ‘Don’t have an Apple ID? Create one now” link at the bottom of the login area.
- Enter your First name, Last name and select your country from the list.
- Type your DOB in the ‘mm/dd/yyyy’ format. (Birth date information may be used to verify the account holder’s identity or enable certain Apple Services).
- Provide a valid and active Email Address that will be established as your new Apple ID
- Create an 8 or more characters long password including upper and lowercase letters and at least one number. To strengthen the security of your Apple ID, avoid using a password that you have already used to access other websites or which is easy for someone else to guess.
- Re-enter the password to confirm it.
- Select 3 Security Questions and set up their answers consecutively. They will be used to verify your identity or recover the password if you forget.
- Types the characters in the image provided below the page.
- Click the “Continue” button; follow the instructions on your screen and complete the procedure.
Once you will successfully create your Apple ID, you will be allowed to sign into it securely to access the data and check the balance on your Apple App Store & iTunes Gift Card.
How to Check Apple Store Gift Card Balance in Store
Do not like to log in to Apple and provide all the information to inquire the balance left on the gift card? You can visit your nearest Apple Retail Store for the in-person assistance to check the balance on your Apple Store Gift Card. To find an Apple retail location close to you, access a web browser and
- Visit Apple at www.apple.com
- Navigate at the bottom and click on the “Find a Store” link, the first option of the ‘Apple Store’ column.
- Enter the city and state or zip of your choice to find a store in that area.
You can also click the “Complete store list” link below the search bar to view all the Apple Retail Stores in the country or region that you select from the list at the right-hand side of the page.
How to Check Apple Store Gift Card Balance by Phone
If you prefer, you can also check your App Store & iTunes Gift Card Balance by calling the Apple customer service center and providing the requested information as you will be prompted.
Apple Store Gift Card Balance Check Phone Number: 1-888-320-3301
How to Purchase an Apple Store Gift Card Online
Apple.com is a convenient platform to purchase all Apple products and accessories. So, if you want you can buy an App Store & iTunes Gift Card Store Gift Card online and sent it through mail or email with a personalized message. In order to initiate the purchasing process, you can use the following guide.
- Visit the Apple Store Gift Cards webpage at www.apple.com/shop/gift-cards
- Look for a “Mail a gift card” or “Email a gift card” link at the upper or in the middle portion of the page.
- For the physical Apple Store Gift Card, you have to select a card from the available denominations.
- And if you choose to buy an e-gift card, you will need to select a card design; enter the gift amount, and input both the recipient’s and sender’s name and email address.
- Then enter your gift message within 230 characters.
- Lastly, click on “Add to Bag” to proceed with the checkout.
Follow the prompts; provide the required payment information; enter the shipping address and place your Apple Store Gift Card order.
How to be Delivered Apple Store Gift Card
The physical Apple App Store & iTunes Gift Card will be sent by mail to the recipient’s address that you provided at the time of ordering the card. And the e-gift card can be sent via email within hours or on the date chosen by you. As soon as, the recipient will get the Apple Store gift card email the sender will be notified by an email message confirming the delivery.
A Few Notes on Apple Store Gift Card
- Apple Store Gift Cards are issued and managed by Apple Value Services, LLC.
- The gift cards are solely for the purchases of goods and services on the iTunes Stores, Apple Books, Apple Music, the App Store, and online apple.com or calling 1-800-MY-APPLE.
- The cards are available in various amounts, usually from $10 to $200.
- They are not redeemable for cash, for resale and also not be replaceable if lost or stolen.
- The App Store & iTunes Gift Cards can be bought in bulk for business as promotional incentives, customer thank-you, and reward for a job well done.
Apple Inc., the largest technology company by revenue and also the most valuable company in the world, was founded by Steve Jobs, Steve Wozniak, and Roland Wayne in 1976. Headquartered in Cupertino, California, this multinational technology company is included one of the Big Four tech giants along with Amazon, Google, and Facebook. Apple has 500 plus retail locations in 24 countries and operates the world’s largest Music Retailer, iTunes Store. Apart from the online services that include iTunes Store, iOS App Store, Mac App Store, Apple Music, Apple TV+, iMessage and iCloud, the company offers hardware products like iPhone, iPad, Mac, Apple Watch, AirPods and software such as macOS, iOS, iPad, watchOS, tvOS and many more.
Also Read : Abercrombie gift Card Balance Check Online
Apple Store Customer Service Number: 800-692-7753, 7 days a week from 7.00 am to 7.00 pm CT.
One Apple Park Way
Cupertino, CA 95014
Phone Number: (408) 996-1010