www.coopervisionprepaid.com/prepaid – CooperVision Prepaid Card Account Online Access
CooperVision Prepaid Card Account Online Access
Cooper Vision Live Brightly enables the Cooper Vision Prepaid Cardholders to gain access of their card account online via a login portal and take advantage of all the features of their Reward Card. They will also be provided with the required instructions that they need to take for receiving a replacement card if their Cooper Vision Prepaid Card is misplaced or stolen.
How to Access Cooper Vision Prepaid Card
In order to access the Cooper Vision Prepaid Rewards Card and view the card balance as well as other information over the web, the users need to login their card account by visiting the CooperVision Live Brightly Cardholder Login page. The portal is featured with only two options and quite simple and easy to use. To begin the login process you can follow the steps given below:
- Enter the first 6 digits of your CooperVision Prepaid Card in the field of login section located right-hand side of the page.
- Click the “Enter” button to log in to your card account.
The card members, whose cards have been lost or stolen, need to click the link posted below to complete the affidavit of fraud form and mail to the address mentioned provided on the page.
Things you must know about CooperVision Prepaid Card Fraud Affidavit
- To be valid, the affidavit of fraud form must be notarized by a current and licensed notary public.
- Faxed or copied fraud form of complete affidavit is not accepted. You must return the form after filling up appropriately via the US Postal Service to the Cardholder Services Address.
- Disputes are usually processed with 5 to 7 business days from the date of receiving the fraud form.
- After the processing of affidavit, it can take up to 30 days for the credits to be applied to your card. And if the replacement of your card is issued, the new Cooper Vision Prepaid Rewards Card will be sent to the address referred to the notarized affidavit of fraud form.
Cardholder Services Address:
700 State Highway 121 Bypass
Suite 200, Lewisville, TX 75067