www.copay.novartispharma.com – Co-Pay Novartis Pharma Savings Card
Co-Pay Novartis Pharma Savings Card:
Most are convincing to agree on that addition on out of pocket payments is a good thing no matter by which way you slice it. Hence, persons who depending on medication from Novartis Pharma should be excited with the company’s prescription co-pay savings program that aids its patient to save on a variety of different prescriptions.
Access to the program can be started by visiting the Co-Pay Novartis Pharma card activation page and choosing one of the available medications (there is 20 different medications are available to select). Once the appropriate prescription has been placed under the list, it should be clicked for continuing to a new page where the co-pay savings card can be downloaded and registered.
How to Avail the Co-Pay Novartis Pharma Saving on Medicine?
Co-Pay Novartis Pharma created a prescription co-pay savings program that’s simple to use and can help eligible patients with out-of-pocket costs. It’s easy to find out if you’re eligible and to activate your co-pay card.
- Open the official website with the link www.copay.novartispharma.com
- Select the medicine from the list.
- Confirm your eligibility by providing the mentioned details and then click on the “Next” option. (Patients who are eligible may pay a co-pay as little as $30)
- Enter your patient information and then click on the “Submit” option.
This offer is not valid for cash-paying patients or under Medicare, Medicaid, or any other federal or state program.
Terms and Conditions of Co-Pay Novartis Pharma Saving Program:
There are few Terms and Conditions of Co-Pay Novartis Pharma saving program and these are:
- Valid prescription and commercial insurance holders only can take the conveniences of this program.
- This offer is not valid under Medicare, Medicaid, or any other federal or state program, for cash-paying patients.
- This offer is only valid in the United States and Puerto Rico.
- This program is not health insurance. The offer may not be combined with any other rebate, coupon, or other offers.
- The card you will receive is the property of Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation and must be returned upon request. Novartis reserves the right to rescind, revoke, or amend the program without notice.
- You are not eligible if prescriptions are paid by any federal or state program, or where prohibited by law
If anyone having any questions regarding the co-pay savings program should be directed to call at 844-685-3406.
Please make a note that the general inquiry number of Novartis Pharma is 888-669-6682.