www.fau.edu – My FAU EDU Login
My FAU EDU portal is developed by the Florida Atlantic University. If you are associated with the University you can sign into your account at the website of the FAU EDU. The EDU portal is for the community engagement of the readers. FAU Community is a web portal that enables the outside community get to know the college and show their interests towards it.
Florida Atlantic University also lets their students learn from the local businesses that are associated with the FAU Community. If you have an active account at the FAU Community you can sign in to access account. Read on for a guide to the account login procedure.
What is the FAU Community
FAU Community or the My FAU EDU is the online portal for the Florida Atlantic University community. It is a web portal that allows the users to know about the university and increase its engagement. It also allows the students to find a great internship and professional opportunities.
Florida Atlantic University is a public university with its main branch in Boca Raton, Florida. However, the university has its other branches in Dania Beach, Davie, Fort Pierce and Fort Lauderdale. The university offers graduate and undergraduate courses.
Requirements to Log in
To sign into Florida Atlantic University EDU one must have a few things handy. Here is the list of things required for log in:
Authorization– To access the Florida Atlantic University EDU Portal you need to have set up account. Else you can continue as a guest.
Electronic Device– You can sign in using any computer, laptop, smartphone or tablet.
Login Credentials– The user must remember their account login credentials to sign in. If you have lost login you need to reset it.
Private Device– If you have a private device you can sign in with saving credentials for the next session.
How to Log into My FAU EDU
- Visit the login website of the My FAU EDU to get started. www.fau.edu
- As the website opens you will find the login section at the centre.
- Enter the FAU Net ID and Password in the white spaces.
- Click on the ‘Login’ button below and you can access your account.
- Ones who have lost password need to visit the website of the My FAU EDU.
- As the webpage opens there is the login section at the centre.
- Look at the bottom right and there is the ‘Forgot your Password?’ link.
- Click on it and the password reset page opens. Enter the FAU Net ID in the white space, check the box there and click on the button below.
- You can now reset password in the next space.
How to Set Up Account
- To set up an account visit the online portal of the My FAU EDU.
- Now click on the ‘Set up a New Account’ link at the bottom right of the login section.
- It will take you to a new page where you are required to select the ‘Activate’ option.
- Read the information on the website there and click ‘Proceed’.
- In the next step you must look up for account using last name, FAU ID and date of birth.
Read Also… How to Open an Account with MyHTSpace Login
At the bottom line one could find the My FAU EDU account login guide simple. You can call on (561) 297-3999 if you need assistance with the procedure. We hope you have a great time signing in.