www.global.bose.com/register – Bose Product Registration – How and Why
The sound and audio range of Bose speaks a volume about its commanding presence to every sound and music freak. Established in the year 1964 by Amar Bose, Bose Corporation is today stands as a prominent audio equipment manufacturer. Plethora of audio devices ranging from audio systems for home, noise-canceling headphones, automobile sound systems, professional audio products, speakers and professional audio products are some of the offerings of the Bose Corporation. Bose intends to impart an innovation in the world of sound. Inventing new technologies and benefiting the people would play a greater role in conveying the highest level of customer experience with the quality product.
Accessing Bose Product registration and its importance
Have you recently brought your favorite Bose Bluetooth headset? Or have you got a Bose home sound system as your house warming party gift? If you are own near brand new Bose product, your first task is to get the product registered ASAP! You can register the product easily at the official site for the registration of the Bose product. All you need most the serial number of the product. Refer to the package of your audio gadget to know about the location of your serial number.
Serial numbers can be typically found with bar code at the back or bottom portion of the product. In the case of some headphone model, the serial number consists of four digits and the rest of the appliances may consist of seventeen digit serial numbers with the combination of letters and numbers. If you are using a product compatible with the Bose Music App (like headphone), Bose Music App and Bose Connect App, you may go to the Settings option and from there to Product Info. Bingo! You will get the serial number ready to note down and register.
Now, you know how to look out for serial number, check out the reasons why you are stressed so much to get your product registered:
- Ownership: Product registration ensures that your device has confirmed ownership. It will be easier in case your product is sent for servicing or exchange. No need to carry your bill or invoice whenever you opt for services.
- Updates: For the latest updates in the software and the system configuration, register your product today and get exclusive updates regularly to your contact channels.
- Notifications and offers: Regarding any latest offers and new launches, be the first one to know.
Process of registration
Product registration is global. That is, any latest updates and launches will be notified to you irrespective of the area from where you bought your Bose products. Registration of the product is simple, secure and fast. Please follow:
- Open your browser. Remember your browser must be updated to the latest version to run the registration portal smoothly.
- Please log on to www.global.bose.com/register.
- If you are still confused about finding the serial number, please click on Find your serial number link and locate the serial number of your device. Please omit S/N and start typing your number.
- Click on the Next
- Follow the subsequent instruction to successfully complete registration.
- For product support and service, please contact 1800-102-2673.
Time: Monday to Friday 9:00 a.m.-9:00 p.m.
- For sales-related inquiries and requests, please contact 1800-120-2673.
Time: Monday to Saturday 9:00 a.m.-7:00 p.m.
- Please visit www.boseindia.com/en_in/forms/contact.html.
- Select the topic for your email from the dropdown list.
- Enter the product serial number(optional)
- Type your email address.
- Write down the message.
- Type your first name(optional)
- Enter your last name(optional)
- Mention the Care Of/Company Name.
- Type your address(optional)
- Mention your postal code, city, state, country. (optional).
- Lastly, enter your contact number.
- Please tick mark against the Bose policy, terms and conditions.
- Click on Submit.
The support executive will get back to you within 72 hours.
Read Also.. Apply for easy Personal Loan from Best Egg