www.gotomycard.com – Take control with Go To MyCard for your BTCU Credit Card
Building Trades Credit Union Credit Cards are the wanted credit card product every shopper. BTCU Credit Cards are available for both commercial and individual users. Compared to other credit cards, BTCY Credit Cards have impressed its users with a wide range of benefits and advantages. The only thing is that only the BTCU members have the opportunity to own this card. This card is not for non-members and general use. Just like all the popular cards; BTCU Credit Cards offers attractive rewards exclusively designed as per the need of the cardholder.
Amazing features of Building Trades Credit Union Credit Card
Here are the prominent advantages that every BTCU Credit Card members are entitled to enjoy! Take a look!
- Zero annual fee and charges.
- Sure shot rewards with every transaction and purchase.
- Zero fees on unlimited balance transfers.
- No need to pay cash advance fees.
- Lower variable rate than existing cards.
And many more. To check the details about the rates, interests, late payment and more, please visit www.buildingtradescu.com/.
BTCU Credit Cardholders can rejoice by taking full advantage of the secured online credit card banking and management portal. The credit card portal Go To MyCard has been designed only for the BTCU Cardholders to make the online payment and management of the credit card easier any time and from anywhere flexibly.
What more, Go To MyCard is accessible 24/7 hours and is absolutely free. All you need is stable internet access and an updated web browser. Mobile phone and tablet users can also download the Building Trades Credit Union app to manage their credit card account online with just one click. Available in both Android and iOS.
About Go To MyCard
All you need to do is register BTCU Credit Card with the Go To MyCard and you are ready to enjoy the following services at one go:
- Check the credit card balance.
- Transfer balance from any other credit card.
- Account alerts and notification set up.
- Go paperless by opting for eStatement.
- Select your time frame and obtain or download eStatement, transaction history.
- Set up auto payments or pay credit card bills manually from any bank account.
- Current and pending transaction verification.
- Check for your Rewards and redeem them safely.
The registration process is fast and simple. Refer here to smoothly register your BTCU Credit Card with the Go To MyCard portal:
- Open your browser and visit www.gotomycard.com.
- Select the First time user? Register here
- On the first step, enter your BTCU Credit Card account number.
- Click on Continue.
- You need to follow the subsequent commands to establish your account and set up login credentials. Some of the information that may be asked about the cardholder are:
- Social Security Number.
- Security Code f the credit card( last three-digit at the back)
- Date of Birth.
- Contact number.
- Registered Email Address.
- Full Residential Address.
- Full Mailing /Permanent Address(no need to enter both if the residential address and mailing/permanent address are same)
- Bank Account Details (for auto-payment).
- Next, you need to create a username. Remember, both username and password are case sensitive. Username must have minimum 6 and maximum 32 characters with a combination of letters and numbers preferably without space and uppercase(case-sensitive)
- Create a strong and unique Password yet easy to remember. Similar instructions as username to be followed while creating a password with the only difference is that password must be a minimum of 8 and a maximum of 32 characters. Also, the username and password must not be similar.
- Confirm the registration by agreeing to the terms and conditions before submitting.
- Lastly, confirm both registered email address and mobile number by clicking on a link sent to the email inbox and by entering OTP sent to the mobile number as text message respectively. Your contact channels will be linked to your card too enabling phone banking and online shopping.
Logging in to Go To MyCard Account
To access Go To MyCard Account, refer to the following steps:
- Please log on to www.gotomycard.com.
- Type your username.
- Enter your account password.
- Tap Log In to continue.
Since the password is really case sensitive, the chances of forgetting or entering the wrong one are high. On entering the wrong password repeatedly, your account will be locked for 24 hours. After that, you will get another chance to access using a username and password. Instead of entering the wrong one repeatedly, you can reset the account password yourself very easily. Take a look:
- Open your browser and visit www.gotomycard.com.
- Select Forgot Password right below Remember Me.
- Enter your 16 digit BTCU credit card account number.
- Select Continue.
- Type Social Security Number in the designated field.
- Lastly, enter the exact billing Address with the ZIP Code as you have entered during the registration.
- Continue to go through the instructions to reset a new password(refer to registration step to check about password construction)
- Return to the login page and access suing newly reset credentials.
Also Read .. Avianca Lifemiles Credit Card
For any kind of trouble during logging in or during registration, you may call up the numbers 1-800-820-8450 or 972-391-6840 to talk directly to the customer support representative. You may also connect to the help desk in case you are unable to reset your password or account is locked after unsuccessful attempts.