www.loblawcardservices.ca – Loblaw Card Activation
To Activate your Loblaw Card
If you have been issued a Loblaw Card, you need to activate it before using. To start the process:
- Enter your Loblaw Card Number
- Select the ‘Plastic Valid Thru’ date.
- Enter the 3-digit security code.
- Click “Submit” in order to activate the card.
You can easily find the ‘Plastic Valid Thru’ date and security code on the back of your card.
Once your activation is complete, you can start to purchase items at any of the qualifying Loblaw Grocery stores in Canada. Here is the list of grocery stores where you can use your Loblaw Card.
- Atlantic Superstore
- Bloor Street Market
- Cash & Carry,
- Club Entrepot
- Dominion (in Newfoundland & Labrador)
- Extra Foods
- Independent City Market
- Loblaws City Market
- Maxi &Cie
- No Frills
- Provigo Le Marche
- Real Canadian Superstore
- Real Canadian Wholesale Club
- Wholesale Club
- Your Independent Grocer
You can also sign in with your Card Number, Plastic Valid Thru’ date and the 3-digit security code to access the updated terms and conditions, to obtain the list of participating stores, to check balance and card information.
The Loblaw Card expiration
Your Loblaw Card will be ceased to work after the ‘Plastic Valid Thru’ date printed on the back of your card is over. But the funds in your card never expire. You can send a request including your card number for the remaining balance free of charge, any time after the card ceases.
The request can be done at any Loblaw Grocery store or by mail or email. The mailing and email addresses of the request for remaining funds will be available at www.loblawcardservices.ca at least 6 months before the ‘Plastic Valid Thru’ date of your Loblaw card.
Important Notes of Loblaw Gift Card
- You can check the status of your card with registration ID and password.
- You can use your Loblaw card to purchase products other than bread.
- Alcohol, tobacco cannot be purchased with the card.
- The card cannot be used for gas station and pay-at-the-pump transaction and also at The Mobile Shop or Cooking School in Loblaw
- The Loblaw Card is issued by People Trust Company and the website is operated by Black Hawk Network (Canada) Ltd.
For any questions related to the Loblaw card, you can
Call to speak with one of their representative at 1-855-465-8881 (toll-free number)
Or, email info@LoblawCard.ca(Wait up to 48 hours to get a response email)