www.robi.com.bd – Robi Mobile Recharge Online Process
Robi Prepaid & Postpaid Recharge Online
Robi, one of the largest mobile network operators in Bangladesh, allows its customers to recharge their prepaid SIM or pay their postpaid bills securely and conveniently over the web. For the recharge and bill payment, the users even do not need to create an online account or log in to the site. All they need to provide is the Phone Number linked with the respective Robi Connection and the required amount and payment details.
How to Recharge or Pay Robi Prepaid/Postpaid Bill Online
Below is a short guide provided to help the Robi subscribers do the online prepaid recharge or the postpaid bill payment of their Robi SIM appropriately without any hassle. To initiate the procedure, keep the Robi phone or account number handy and take the following steps.
- Visit Robi Official Website, www.robi.com.bd
- Click on the “Recharge” link located in the middle of the top right of the homepage.
- Type the Mobile Number in its specific box started with 01
- Next, enter the desired amount you want to recharge or select from the available values posted below the field.
- Enter your Email Address. (It is optional so you can skip the field)
- Click on the “Recharge” button and move forward to provide the required payment details.
Follow the on-screen instructions and complete the process accordingly to activate your chosen pack or pay the due bills of your Robi prepaid or postpaid account.
Except for regular recharge, you can also take the benefits of ‘Special Recharge Offers’ that can be found at the bottom of that Robi Recharge webpage.
How to Register for Robi Online Account
For doing more than recharge or make a one-time payment, the Robi customers will need to create an online account with Robi Connect. That login service enables the registered users to access multiple online services provided by Robi as well as other benefits and advantages like check the data and voice usage, view the past bills or previous recharge and manage all of the Robi Prepaid and Postpaid Account Services.
To begin the New Customer Registration, you can
- Go to www.robi.com.bd
- Click on the “My Account” link at the upper right-hand side of the page. And a pop-up ‘Login to Your Account’ window will appear on the screen.
- Click on the “Sign Up” button at the bottom of that box to open a separate ‘Customer Registration’ tab.
- Enter your Robi Mobile Number in the first field of the ‘Create a New Account’ page.
- Form a unique 8-40 characters long password that should have at least one capital letter, one small letter, one digit, and one special character.
- Enter the newly created password again in the next field to confirm.
- Click on the “Register” button to continue to create a username and password of your Robi My Account.
Complete the rest as you will be directed to set up your new Robi Customer Online Account.
How to Log In to Robi My Account Online
Once you have successfully created your new account with Robi, you can log into it and access the tools and services available to you at any time anywhere as per your wish. To login your Robi Online Account, you can
- Visit www.robi.com.bd
- Click on the “My Account” link at the top right-hand side of the page to open a pop-up ‘Login to Your Account’ window.
- Enter your Robi Phone Number and password associated with the account you created online in Robi.
- Check the “Stay sign-in” box if you want to be logged in to your Robi My Account in the site. Consider not to use if the device you are using to log in is not your own.
- Lastly, click the red “Login” button to enter your Robi My Account.
The users having trouble to log in or being unable to remember the password will be required to click the “Forgot Password” link at the bottom of the login box. Then enter the mobile number linked to that Robi Online Account in the space labeled as ‘Type mobile number here’ in the right-hand side of the next page and click on the green “Get password” button to reset the info and regain the access of your Robi My Account.
Robi Connection Offers & Features
With a new Robi prepaid or postpaid connection, the customers can enjoy a bundle of offers over a period of time and the existing users also get a lot of benefits as well. Here are some such advantages of using a Robi Connection.
Robi Prepaid SIM Offers
- Most exciting voice, data and entertaining offers
- Best and cheapest call rates in Bangladesh
- Widest coverage with high-speed 4.5G network
- Flexible voice and bundle pack offers
- Simple package change facility through USSD codes
- Highest 7 FnF numbers and Super FnF/Priyo Number Facility
Robi Postpaid ACE Offers
- No Line Rate, No Conditions
- Best call rates (45p/min) and 1-second pulse to any net
- No mandatory security deposits
- 100 Tk default credit balance
- 100 mins and 3 GB internet Special Bundle for 15 days for the first recharge with Tk 96
- 200min, 2 GB and 200 SMS Special Offer at Tk 198 up to six months of activation
To Order a Robi SIM Online
In order to get a Robi Postpaid or Prepaid connection and experience all the available benefits mentioned above; you can order a new SIM over the internet. To do that, you can
- Visit Robi website, www.robi.com.bd
- Hover the mouse pointer over the “New Connection” at the upper right-hand side of the page to view the drop-down menu.
- Click on the “New Prepaid Connection” or “New Postpaid Connection” based on your requirements.
- Entering the designated page, scroll down and click on the “Order Now” button next to ‘Order a Robi SIM Today’
- Make sure the right SIM is selected. If not select your preferred one between postpaid and prepaid
- Choose a package to continue
- Leave your mobile number to be contacted.
- Enter your name and select the city and then area from the given list
- Click the “Continue” button to proceed.
Provide the required payment details and complete the billing process to place your order for a new Robi Postpaid or Prepaid SIM.
Robi Axiata, formerly called as Telekom Malaysia International Bangladesh, is a joint venture of Axiata Group Berhad of Malaysia which holds the majority share of the company, Bharti Airtel Limited of India, and NTT DoCoMo od Japan. Founded in 1997 as AKTEL, it was rebranded to Robi in 2010 and continue to use two brands ‘Robi’ and ‘airtel’ for their mobile services. Finally, they were merged in 2016. After merging it becomes the second-largest mobile phone operator in Bangladesh. Robi offers fundamental prepaid and postpaid service along with a wide array of different packages and value-added products and services like SMS, GPRS, 3.5 G, 4.5 G, LTE-A and more.
For any information, or query regarding Robi products and services use one of the following ways.
Robi Hotline: 121 for Robi customers and 01819400400 for others
Dial *123# using the related Robi connection to manage the Robi services on your own
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org