www.tenethealth.com – The Employee Login Process of ETenet
An Overview of Tenet Healthcare:
In the year 1969 hospital management company called tenet health was founded. It is a healthcare service provider company owned by multinational investors. They are having more than 65 hospitals in the United States of America. The company was based in Dallas, Texas, United States. They had also appointed more than 1 lakh employees Indira hospital chain. The headquarter of this company situated in fountain palace Dallas, Texas, United States.
About the Employee Benefits Provided by eTenet:
- Having more than 1 lakh employee is not easy to maintain but the company believes that you are doing for general people selflessly they deserve some extra benefits to the company. So, the company has decided to provide some quality and variety benefits for the full-time employees and the part-time employees who are working for a minimum of 24 hours in a week.
- The employees will get the benefits of medical plans.
- Vision check-up plans to maintain eye health.
- Dental checkup plans for maintaining oral health.
- Insurance for life.
- Insurance for dismemberment.
- Companies providing insurances for accidental deaths as well.
- Insurances for disabilities and critical illness.
- Insurance for all kinds of accidents.
- Long term healthcare insurances.
- The company will also arrange the assistance program for the employees.
- Different insurance packages for accidents during business travel.
- Pet insurance will be also there.
- If one of them is buying or home company will provide the insurance and will be there for them all the time.
- The company will protect its employees from identity theft chances.
- They will also provide prepaid legal services for the employees.
- The employees also can get discounts on daycare.
- A retirement plan with 401(k) will be also available for the employees with a company match of discretionary.
- Stock purchase plans for employees.
- The employees will also get paid off times and also paid holidays.
Benefits of having an Employee Account of eTenet:
- Through this online portal, the employees and the company authority will able to connect with each other directly and personally.
- Every employee has a personal employee account to get the individual working schedules and any other important notification.
- There is a huge number of employees so through this online portal the company authority can able to monitoring on their works.
- The employee’s holiday schedules, providing any personal details to the company, taking any off day, all will be done with this online portal.
- When the authority is monitoring on the employees through this portal the deserved employees will be awarded and recognized at the end of the years.
- The payment details will be also provided by this online portal to the individual employees.
How to Create an Employee Account:
- You need to find this web address secure.etenet.com/publicsite/default.asp by using a powerful internet connection and your personal electronic device.
- After that, you need to click the “register here” tab which is located on the side of the “new user?” tab.
- Then you need to start creating your account by clicking the tab “request access here“
- Then you need to start providing the last four digits of your social security number.
- Your birth month and date.
- National provider identifier number. (If you don’t have any click the tab register for an NPI. And then you need to follow the instructions for getting the NPI number.)
- Then provide your first name
- The middle initial
- Your last name
- Valid phone number
- Your permanent address
- Your city
- Select your state
- Provide you zip code
- Provide your personal email address
- Then you need to select your preferred hospital.
- And then click the next tab to go to the next page where you need to confirm all this information.
- By providing all the required details in the rest of the steps you can finish your registration.
- Otherwise, you can also start the registration process in a different method.
- You just need to open this link address secure.etenet.com/publicsite/default.asp
- Scroll down the page start providing your registration or unique ID. (if you don’t have any click the tab “request registration/unique ID” then you have to provide your email address. Through your email address you will get your registration for the unique ID number.)
- Then you need to provide the last 4 digits of a social security number.
- And after that, you need to provide the month and date of your birthday.
- Then click the “next” tab to provide other details and complete the process of registration.
How to Login into the Employee Account:
- You need to search for this web address with an internet-connected electronic device.
- Then you need to provide the user ID of this account.
- And the password of this account.
- Now click the “login” tab to open your employee account.
How to Reset your Forgotten Password:
- If you have forgotten your password of the employee account you need to go to this link address secure.etenet.com/publicsite/default.asp
- Now you have to click the “reset it here” tab
- And then you need to provide your user ID this account.
- The last 4 digits of your social security number.
- The month and date of your birthday.
- Then click the tab “registered credential physicians“.
- Then again provide your user ID of this account.
- And the national provider identifier number.
- Click the “next” tab to follow the next steps instructions to reset your password.
Read Also.. The Login Process of Achieve3000 Student Portal
- You can call the company for any other details at (469) 893-2200
- You can also send faxes at (469) 893-8600
- Emails also can be sent in this address www.tenethealth.com/pages/contactus.aspx
- The corporate office address of the company is 1445 Ross Ave Ste 1400 Dallas, TX 75202