Access to SECUNM OBanking Account
SECUNM Online Banking Login:
SECUNM Online Banking is an account management services for the account holders at the State Employees Credit Union. Logging into your account you will be able to approach your finances over the web. You can sign in at the website of the credit union or use its mobile application.
The user can log into their State Employees Credit Union account any time they wish. The online account login service is available all 24 hours a day and seven days a week. Read the post below for steps to the account login procedure.
What is the SECUNM Online Banking?
State Employees Credit Union has developed the SECUNM Online Banking platform. Using the system an account holder can sign into their account. Once logged in you can make a payment, check account balance, view transaction history, sign up for updates, update information, enroll for e-statements, check loan repayment statement and more.
SECU or State Employees Credit Union is an American credit union headquartered in Raleigh, North Carolina. At the SECU you can find a broad array of banking services such as credit cards, savings account, business banking and loans.
Requirements to Log in
You must meet a few requirements before logging into your SECUNM account. Here is a list of things one needs to have:
Authorization– Only existing account holders at the State Employees Credit Union can sign in.
Account– You should have set up an online login account. Else you need to enroll at the website of the credit union.
Internet– It is necessary to have internet access to view the login web page.
Electronic Device– You can log in through any computer, tablet or smartphone device.
Login Credentials– One should remember their account login id and password to sign in.
How to Log into SECUNM
- To sign in you must go to the SECUNM webpage.
- At the middle there is the login widget.
- Provide the Sign-on ID in the white space.
- Click on the ‘Enter’ button below and you will be taken further to the next page.
- Provide your password in the next page and you will be logged into your account.
Forgot Sign on ID
- If you have lost id visit the login page.
- As the website opens there is the ‘Forgot your Sign on ID?’ link beside the login section.
- Click on it and the trouble shooting page opens.
- Read the account trouble shoot information there and you can get assistance with your id.
Also Read : Meijer Myinfo Portal Login
How to Enroll
- To enroll for a new account open the enrolment page.
- Now you need to read the terms and conditions and agree to it.
- Once you have agreed to the terms you will be directed to the enrolment page.
- Provide the following information there:
- Company name
- Tax id
- Zip code
- Click on the ‘Continue’ button below and you can set up account.
If you aren’t yet able to log in you can contact the help desk of the credit union. You can also check if your internet is working. We hope you signed in successfully.