egov.pbgc.gov/mypaa – My PAA Login at E-GOV PBGC
My PAA Login is one of the services the Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation offers the individuals. If you have an account at My PAA then you can sign in at the online portal. It is a U.S. government website for the Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation which is a U.S Government Agency.
If you have an account you can sign in anytime you wish. Logging into My PAA account is simple and easy. Once signed in you will be able to find all the account features related to your Pension Benefit account. Read the guide below for steps to the account login procedure.
What is the My PAA Login
We have already explained the PAA Login before. Yet here is a detailed explanation of the procedure. My PAA is a U.S. Gov website for the Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation. The Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation is all about employee retirement income security act released in 1974 it is a United States Federal chartered corporation.
Anyone who is eligible to sign into Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation can access their account anytime they wish. Once logged in a user will be able to access their account features from their comfort zone. Here is a complete guide to log in.
Requirements to Log in
In order to sign in one needs to have the following things handy. Here are the requirements to log in:
Internet– You should have a working internet connection. As the My PAA website requires internet to be operated.
Electronic Device– You can access the website on a computer or mobile device. You can use a smartphone or laptop.
Private Device– If you have a private device you can sign in without having to worry about account security.
Login Credentials– The user should remember his/her account login id or password.
How to Log into My PAA
- In order to sign into My PAA you need to visit the login page. www.egov.pbgc.gov/mypaa
- As the website opens there is the login section at the centre.
- Provide the User ID and Password in the white spaces.
- Click on the blue ‘Login’ button below and you can access your account.
Forgot your User ID
- In case you have lost your user id you need to visit the login page of the My PAA.
- As the website opens there is the ‘Forgot your User ID’ link below the login section.
- Click on it and forgot id page opens. Provide the following data to reset id:
- Email address
- Secret question
- Secret answer
- Tap ‘Submit’ and you will receive your id via email.
Forgot your Password
- To retrieve your password, visit the login homepage.
- Look at the bottom of the login section. There is the ‘Forgot your Password?’ link there.
- Click on it and you will be taken ahead to the password reset page.
- Enter the email address linked to your account and answer the security question.
- You can now retrieve password.
How to Sign Up
- If you are a new user go to the login homepage of My PAA.
- Let the web page to open and you will find a link below reading ‘New users click here to sign up’.
- Click on it and the new account sign up website appears.
- Complete the personal information section first.
- First name
- Last name
- Work phone
- Work email
- Confirm your email
- Next create a security key by setting security questions and answer.
- Click ‘Next’ and you can set up your login id and password.
Read Also…. How to Enter H&R Block Employee Portal
You can log into your account at the website of the U.S. Gov. If you have trouble signing in you can try resetting your id and password. In case you need further assistance you can call on 1-800-400-7242.