www.blackanddecker.com/newowner – Register Your Black And Decker Product
How to Register a Black + Decker Products
About Black + Decker
Black + Decker Product Registration
With the Black + Decker product registration, you will get recall notifications, warranty service and proof of ownership. For that to happen, you have to register the product. In order to register the products, you need a Black + Decker model number, which can be found under the box or in the product manual. You also need your name, phone number, email, address, etc. to complete the registration service.
How to Register Black + Decker Products
After buying a product from Black + Decker, you have to register it. So, you can enjoy many benefits from Black + Decker. It is very easy to register. You can register your products by following these below simple steps:
- First, you have to visit the official website of the Black + Decker at www.blackanddecker.com.
- Or, you can just click on this link www.blackanddecker.com/newowner, for direct access to the page.
- Then, you have to click on the Register a Product.
- Then, you have to enter your model number.
- Or, you can search by product name.
- Then, enter the first name.
- Enter the last name.
- Enter your email.
- Enter a phone number.
- Choose a country name from the list.
- Enter zip code.
- Enter the password.
- Retype the password for confirmation.
- After that, you just have to click on the Complete Registration.
Benefits of Products Registration
If you register your Black + Decker products, then you will get warranty protection. Then, you can file a claim from the product which is broke down.
In any case, you need to contact the Black + Decker customer service, then simply call at 1 (800) 231-9786.
Or, visit their contact page at www.blackanddecker.com/support/contact-us.