How to Access Smart Square Mercy Login Account
by admin August 03, 2023
Introduction for Smart Square Mercy Login Account
- Enter the URL mercy.smart-square.com in the address bar and click enter
- At the center of the page click on the ‘Continue to the smart square button.
- Next at the center-right side add the network ID, and password click on the ‘Sign in’ button.
- For alternate login enter the login ID, password click on the ‘Login’ button.
Register for Mercy Login Account
- Visit the official webpage of Mercy. The URL for the webpage is mercy.net
- Click on the ‘Register now’ tab under the login boxes.
- Next at the center of the page choose the info you need. For patient information enter the email address, check the verification box click on the ‘Send code’ button.
- For Mercy access code enter the 15-digit access code, date of birth, and last four numbers of your SSN, check the verification box click on the ‘Continue’ button.
- For billing account add Account Number, Date of Birth, Last 4 Social Security Numbers, and check the verification box. Hit on the ‘Continue’ button.
- In case of insurance member ID provide Insurance Member ID, Date of Birth, Last 4 Social Security Numbers, check the verification box, and proceed with the page instructions.
How to Access Mercy Login Account
- Copy and paste the URL mercy.net in the browser search box and click enter
- At the top right side of the page click on the ‘Sign in’ tab.
- Next, add the user ID, password click on the ‘Sign in’ button.
Recover Mercy Login Information
- If you have forgotten the login details use the link mercy.net
- Click on ‘Forgot ID or password’ button under the login boxes.
- For user ID enter your first name, last name, account email address and click on ‘submit’ button.
- In case of password add the user ID, date of birth, check the verification box click on ‘Submit’ button.
- Follow the page instructions after this and complete the login recovery process.
- You will also get online support benefits.
Mercy Bill Pay by Quick Payment
- To pay the bill quickly go to the portal using the URL mercy.net
- Click on ‘pay now’ under quick pay section.
- Add Account Number, Patient Last Name, Patient Date of Birth, check the verification box click on ‘Continue’ button.
- Follow the page instructions to complete the bill payment.
Mercy Bill Pay by Phone
- For this you can call Customer Service at 855-420-7900 for automated bill pay 24/7 and customer support Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. – 8 p.m. Central.
- You can pay through credit or debit cards.
Mercy Bill Pay by Mail Address
- To pay your bill by mail, you can send payments to the address included on your billing statement. Mail check or money order (made payable to Mercy) along with the tear-off form on the front of the statement.
- To avoid issues when mailing payments: submit one check per envelope and always include the matching payment slip. Sending one payment for multiple accounts and/or not including the payment slip can result in processing delays and payment posting to the incorrect account.
- Post it to Arkansas, Oklahoma & St. Louis/Springfield, MO or to Joplin/Carthage, MO & Columbus/Galena, KS.
Mercy Customer Support
For more information, call on 314-251-6000. Or write to Mercy, St. Louis. 615 South New Ballas Road. Saint Louis, Missouri 63141.