Login to your My AARP Medicare Account at www.myaarpmedicare.com
My AARP Medicare Login
AARP Medicare Plans by United Healthcare allows the AARP members to see a personalized view of their medical benefits through the My AARP Medicare website. Login into this portal enables the users to get easy access to the tools and resources that help them manage their health and plans. My AARP Medicare Online Account Login is available on your desktop or mobile devices 24/7 via the internet from anywhere.
AARP or the American Association of Retired Persons is a non-profit and nonpartisan organization dedicated to the American age fifty and over. Ethel Percy Andrus and Leonard Davis are the founders of the company. Currently, AARP has nearly 40 million members.
How to Register for My AARP Medicare Online Account
To take all advantage of the My AARP Medicare services, first, you need to register and create an online profile to log in.
My AARP Medicare uses HealthSafe ID to register on their website. HealthSafe ID is an updated and secure way to log in to your HealthSafe ID accounts like My AARP Medicare. If you do not have a HealthSafe ID, you can register for it online as well as create your My AARP Medicare Online Account at the same time.
Registration is a simple procedure that you can easily complete with your ID card and enrollment materials. To begin your HealthSafe ID and My AARP Medicare Online Account creation, you may follow the guide provided below.
- Go to the My AARP Medicare website at www.myaarpmedicare.com
- Click the “Register” button located at the top right corner of the page or the “Register Now” link right next to the ‘Sign In’ button on the left of your screen.
- Complete the fields with first name, last name, month, date, and year of your birth.
- Enter the 5-digit Zip Code of your residence and Plan Member ID in the fields. You will find the ID on your health insurance card and in your enrollment material.
- There are two types of health insurance cards, Medicare Supplement and Medicare To see the example and know where you can find the number on the card, click the “Help” option from the top right or next to ‘Identification Type’.
- Click the “Continue” button to proceed.
Verify your identity with an SMS message, phone call, or security questions. Verification is important to check the persons signing in who they say they are and also for your privacy and security. Then, set up the two-factor authentication to confirm your identity. Choose a username and password and complete the rest to finish your HealthSafe ID as well as My AARP Medicare Online Account registration.
How to Log In to My AARP Medicare Online Account
Once you are registered, you can log in to your account with My AARP Medicare at any time and access many of your health benefits info with ease and convenience. For logging in,
- Visit the My AARP Medicare site, www.myaarpmedicare.com
- Click the “Sign In” button either on the left of your screen or at the top of the page.
- Enter your HealthSafe ID login information in their respective blanks in the middle of the page.
- Tick the “Remember my username on this trusted device” checkbox. This is optional; you can use the feature if you want.
- Click the “Sign In” button to get into your My AARP Medicare Online Account.
Remember that after five failed attempts to log in, you’re My AARP Medicare Account will be locked for security purposes. In that case, you have to call the number on the back of your Plan Member ID card during the listed hours of operation.
How to Recover My AARP Medicare Online Account Login Username
If you are an existing member of My AARP Medicare Online Account but can’t remember the username of your HealthSafe ID, you can retrieve it over the web. To reset the password, you also need to know the username. To start the recovery process, you will need to
- Go to the login page of My AARP Medicare by clicking the “Sign In” link at www.myaarpmedicare.com
- Click the “Forgot username” link found at the bottom of the login area.
- Fill in all the required fields with your name, DOB, and email address unless marked as optional.
- Click the “Continue” button to verify your identity.
Once done, you’re My AARP Medicare Online Account username will be provided to you.
How to Reset My AARP Medicare Online Account Login Password
For resetting the password, click the “Forgot Password” link in the underline on the My AARP Medicare login page. Enter your HealthSafe ID username to continue. Complete the two-factor authentication via the registered method i.e. text message, phone call, or security questions. And, you will be able to create a new password for your My AARP Medicare Online Account.
My AARP Medicare United Healthcare Customer Service Phone Number: 1 (800) 523-5880 (toll-free)
PO Box 30607
Salt Lake City, UT 84130-0607