www.myprepaidcenter.com – My Prepaid Centre- One stop destination for managing your prepaid cards
Prepaid Cards, also formally known as Stored-Value Card is a payment card where a specific amount of monetary value can be stored in the card itself, not in any external financial account. Funds can be withdrawn and deposited straight within the card without the assistance of any external financial network.
Before using your Prepaid Card, you need to load some funds directly to your card from another card or a bank account. This works just like a gift card. The amount of money you have loaded can be used for spending in the accepted terminals and point of sales. With every transaction and purchase made, the amount will be deducted from the card.
My Prepaid Center
If you have more than one prepaid card from multiple card issuer and looking for a single platform to manage all your prepaid cards, switch to My Prepaid Center. My Prepaid Center is an online management tool for multiple prepaid cards that will enable you to check the balance of the card, track the transaction, check the e-statements, report any unauthorized transaction, protect your card from the fraudulent activities and most importantly, load your card whenever your balance gets exhausted anytime!
Prepaid Cards supported by My Prepaid Center
There are many more functions that My Prepaid Centre can execute. The prepaid cards that are supported by My Prepaid Center are:
- Discover Gift Cards and Prepaid Cards issued by Meta Bank.
- MasterCard Prepaid Cards issued by Peoples Trust Company in Canada and Meta Bank in the USA.
- Visa Prepaid Cards issued by Meta Bank in USA and Peoples Trust Company in Canada.
If your card belongs from any of the above card issuers, then you must get your Prepaid Card enrolled with My Prepaid Center and create a profile for online account management. To put it simply, you need to register your card.
Activating Prepaid Card
To activate your Prepaid Card with My Prepaid Center:
- Open your browser and visit www.myprepaidcenter.com
- Under Activate card/Sign in with your card number entre the following information one by one:
- Prepaid Card Number(from the frontal portion of the card)
- Expiration Date of the Card.
- Security Code(three-digit code at the back of the card)
- Verify the captcha code.
- Click on login to activate.
Create Profile in My Prepaid Center
To unlock the full features of My Prepaid Center, you need to create a profile in this portal. Creating a profile would ensure that you are entitled to enjoy the full features of the My Prepaid Center without any hassle:
- Create, manage and edit personal information.
- If applicable, you can add multiple cards and access all of them under one account.
- Manage and opt for balance e-transactions and account alerts.
Create a profile with simple steps:
- Please visit myprepaidcenter.com.
- Click on Don’t have a username? Create a Profile.
- Start creating your profile by entering the following information one by one:
- First Name.
- Last Name
- Card Number.
- Expiration Date.
- Security Code.
- Create a unique username for your My Prepaid Center account. Usernames must not be as same as the card number and must contain at least one letter.
- Type in your email address.
- Confirm by retyping the email address.
- Select Security Questions from the dropdown list.
- Type in the Security Answer for the questions.
- Create a strong password for My Prepaid Account access. The password must be created by a combination of one upper case, one lower case, one special character and one numerical. It must be a minimum of 8 and a maximum of 20 characters.
- Please select the account alert and notification
- Verify the given
- Click on Create Profile.
Accessing My Prepaid Center Account
- Open your browser and visit www.myprepaidcenter.com .
- Type in your username.
- Enter your account password.
- Verify the captcha.
- Tap on Log In.
In case you forget your username, please refer to this portion:
- Please visit www.myprepaidcenter.com
- Tap on Forgot username
- Enter your registered email address.
- Tap on Continue to proceed with retrieving username.
When you forget your account password, you must look here:
- Visit www.myprepaidcenter.com
- Select Forgot password.
- Enter your unique My Prepaid Center username.
- Tap on Continue to reset the password step by step.
- Return to the My Prepaid Center login page and access using the newly set credential.
Redeem Reward Points
On shopping with the partner merchant, you may occasionally get the chance to win reward points, exclusive discounts, and rewards which too can be redeemed from your My Prepaid Center account. Keep the Redeem Code or Offer Code of the reward that you have won and get started:
- Log on to www.myprepaidcenter.com
- Scroll down and click on Redeem Now beside Have a redemption code.
- Type in your code exactly as given.
- Verify the captcha code.
- Click on Next to redeem your rewards points and earn the extra cash!
Note: The rules for redemption and rewards may change from time to time. Check with the merchant partner regarding the rules and regulations to redeem and earn.
In case of any issue regarding the My Prepaid Center or card related issue for the stolen, lost card or unauthorized transactions, immediately connect with the contact number provided just at the back of the card to get specialized help.
Apart from that, here are the lists of helpline numbers for various card issuers:
- Discover Cardholders
- American Express Cardholders
- Visa Cardholders
877-610-1075(the U.S.A and Canada)
- MasterCard Cardholders
888-371-2109(the U.S.A and Canada)