lancerpoint.pasadena.edu – PCC Lancer point Account Login Guide
PCC Lancer point Login
PCC Lancer point Login is a service that allows the students of the Pasadena City College to access their organizational account. If you are a student at the Pasadena City College you can sign in to manage the account and a lot of chores online. Logging in the student can view their course information, view important notifications and updates, view grades, submit assignments and projects, communicate with teachers and co-mates and more.
Logging in is simple and can be accessed through any internet-connected device. You simply need to have a few things in hand and you are ready to go. Read the steps below for a guide to the PCC Lancer Point Login.
What is the PCC Lancer Point Login
PCC Lancer Point Login is a service which allows the students to access their organizational account. If you are a Pasadena City College student you can sign into Lancer Point. Once logged in the student can find education quite easier.
Gone are those days when students used to be dependent on traditional education methods. Lancer Point Login lets the Pasadena City College students get in control over their classroom online. You can set up an account at the PPC Lancer portal if you haven’t yet activated your account.
What do I need to Log in
For account login, one should have a few things functional. Here are the requirements to log into PPC Lancer:
Internet– You need to have a working internet connection to access the account.
Electronic Device– One can sign in using any electronic device such as a smartphone, computer, laptop or tablet.
Private Device– If you use a private device you can save passwords and browse more securely.
Authorization– For signing in one should be a Pasadena City College student. The PCC Lancer portal is only open to the existing students of the college.
How to Log into PCC Lancer Point
- To log into your PCC Lancer Point account you need to open the login homepage. lancerpoint.pasadena.edu
- As the website opens there is the Login widget at the center.
- Enter the User Name and Password in the respective spaces and click ‘Sign In’.
Look up your User Name
- In order to find your username, you should open the login homepage of the PCC Lancer.
- After that scroll down and click on the ‘Lookup your User Name/Reset your Password’ link below the login widget.
- Next, a reset page opens.
- Choose ‘Look up my Lancer point username’ option to begin.
- Enter your Lancer point ID Number and Last Name to find your username.
- Those who have lost their password should open the login homepage of PCC Lancer Point.
- After that scroll down and select the link that reads ‘Look up your User Name/Reset your Password’.
- On the next page choose ‘Reset my Password’ option.
- Enter Lancer Point username in the blank space and click ‘Continue’.
- In the next step, you can create a new password for your account.
How to Activate Account
- If you haven’t yet set up account you can enroll for a new account at the login homepage of PCC Lancer Point.
- Open the login page and click on the ‘First time logging in? Activate your account’ link just below the sign-in section.
- To activate account enter the following information:
- Assigned Lancer Point Username
- Lancer Point ID Number
- Last name
- First name
- Date of birth
- Last 4 digits of SSN
- Hit ‘Continue’ and you can activate your account.
Also Read : Access USPS Renew PO Box Online
If you have read the login guide above you will be able to access your PCC Lancer Point account with ease. Well, this was all we could provide on the login procedure. If you have trouble logging in you can contact the support desk.