How to Access NCSECU Member Account at www.ncsecu.org
North Carolina State Employees’ Credit Union allows the members of State Employees’ Credit Union to access their account information online through Member Access. With this, the users can perform many of the same account activities like transactions and maintenance that they conduct in a brunch at the comfort of home. SECU Member Access Account Login brings the convenience of a branch at your fingertips. As a State Employees’ Credit Union member, you can take advantage of this service at no charge at any time anywhere via the online ncsecu.org website or SECU mobile app.
NSECU Member Access Account Login Benefits & Features
NCSECU Member Access is a safe, free, and easy way to view and manage your State Employees’ Credit Union Account online. Here are some of the benefits available for you after becoming a SECU Member Access Accountholder.
- View account balance, history, summary, and activity
- See the past 120 days of transaction details
- View monthly statements up to 18 months and cleared check images
- Check account information like rate, payment date, maturity dates, and year-end-documents
- Transfer money between SECU accounts
- Sign up for the Online BillPay service to make a one-time payment and schedule a recurring payment
- Add, edit, and delete a payee and view payment history
- Apply for a personal loan, mortgage, and credit card and open a new account including share term certificates
- Calculators for calculating loan payments, estimating savings growth, and making retirement plan
- Request a loan advance from any eligible loan or credit card
- Request member services and account maintenance like stop payment, wire transfer, and copy requests
- Order checks, replacement cards, deposit slips, gift cards, copies of checks, and statements
- Car Buying Service to purchase a new vehicle
- Access Auto Center for new and used car valuations and Online Tax Services
- Register for alerts and notifications and two-way text messaging
- View, send and receive secure messages to directly communicate with Credit Union
- Update the online profile of your Member Access and more
How to Enroll In NCSECU Member Access Account Online
To manage your State Employees’ Credit Union Account virtually, first, you need to register for the service. For that, you must have a Credit Union debit card or ATM card and an ASK SECU PIN. To get started with the SECU Member Access Account Enrollment process, you can
- Visit the State Employees’ Credit Union website at www.ncsecu.org
- Navigate to the ‘Member Access’ sign-in box on the right-hand side of your screen
- Click the “Enroll In Member Access” link at the bottom of the login box.
- Entering the next page scroll down to select the green “Enroll Now” button located in the left middle.
- Input the requested information in your 16-digit ATM/Debit Card Number, 3-digit Voice Response Number, and the last 5 digits of your Social Security Number in their respective fields.
- Click the “Continue” button to validate your card for NCSECU Member Access Enrollment.
- Check the boxes to indicate that you have read and accepted the terms of the Online Services and E-Sign Agreement
- Click the “Accept and Continue” button.
- Create a unique user Id and password following the requirements listed on the right.
- Re-enter the same username and password to confirm and click the “Continue” button.
- Select and answers 6 of the 22 security questions of your choice from the given list
- Lastly, click the “Submit” button to enroll in your NCSECU Member Access.
Note that the SECU members with no debit card and voice response number need to visit their local State Employees’ Credit Union branch or contact the Member Services.
How to Log In NCSECU Member Access Online Account
After the enrolment, you can log in to your NCSECU Member Access Online Account whenever you want over the web and do all things mentioned earlier with just a click of a button. For logging in,
- Go to the SECU website at www.ncsecu.org
- Move to the ‘Member Access’ box to enter your User ID and Password in their spaces.
- Tick the “Remember Me” checkbox if you would like to store the username in the device you use for faster login.
- Click the green “Sign In” button to enter into your NCSECU Member Access Online Account.
How to Reset NCSECU Member Access Account Login Password Online
Have already enrolled in the NCSECU Member Access service but forgot the online account password? If so, you can reset it online in the following method.
Before initiating keep in mind that to reset your NCSECU Member Access Online Account Login Password, you must know your security answers or register for OTP (One Time Passcode).
- Visit www.ncsecu.org
- Click the “Forgotten Password” link from the ‘Member Access’ box on the left.
- Enter your User ID and the last 5 digits of your SSN.
- Click the “Continue” button and enter the One Time Passcode sent to your mobile phone number provided during TP registration.
- If you register for basic questions, respond to the 2 security questions correctly.
- Create a new password using the requirements posted on the page.
- Confirm the new password by re-entering and continue to complete the process to regain your NCSECU Member Access Online Account.
Browser Requirements for NCSECU Member Access Account Login
All your online communications with NCSECU Member Access are secured and safeguarded with SSL, 128 encryption, and stringent firewall policies.
To get the best experience on your NCSECU Member Access Account Login, use an updated web browser like Edge, Chrome, Firefox, and Safari.
NCSECU 24/7 Member Service Phone Number: 888-732-8562
Email Address: email@example.com
State Employees’ Credit Union
PO Drawer 25279
Raleigh, NC 27611