webmail.juno.com – Login Process of Juno Webmail
by admin May 11, 2020
An Overview on Juno Online Services:
Juno is an online service provider company that offers free email services. The company was founded in the year 1996 in Manhattan, New York, United States. The founders were Charles Addai, Brian Marsh and, Clifford Tse. The headquarter of the company is situated in Newark, New Jersey, United States.
The Packages of Juno Webmail:
There will be 3 packages for Juno webmail sign up.
The free sign up package:
- You don’t have to need to pay any price to use a Juno webmail site.
Starter hosting package:
- For this package, you have to pay $5.95 monthly.
Personal hosting package:
- This package you have to pay $9.95 monthly.
- To know the specific details of this packages you can search for this link address www.mysite.com
The Process of Creating Account with Juno:
- You will need a strong internet connection to access and use this site.
- So, take your electronic devices which are connected with the strong internet connection and search for this link address webmail.juno.com
- This will help you to reach the official login page of Juno.
- Where you can see the option called “create a new email address for free“.
- Tab on that link first.
- On the next page, you just need to click the “get started” tab.
- Then you need to start to provide your
- Your title
- First name
- Last name
- Unit (if you have any)
- Your city
- State or province
- Zip or postal code
- Your current email address
- Your valid phone number
- And then click the “send code” tab to decide that.
- When you will get a code on your phone you have to enter it in your next box and click the “check code” tab.
- Then you have to create your member id.
- And then you need to click the “check Id availability” tab. To check if your preferable user ID has been already used or not.
- Then you need to make a new password for this particular account.
- And now you have to re-enter your newly made password.
- After that, you have to choose your security question.
- And then you have to provide the answer to your security question, what you have to remember.
- Then you need to provide your month of birth
- Date of birth
- And your birthday year.
- After that you have can tell us about your educational qualifications.
- Then about your occupation
- Then you need to choose your age limit and if you have a child or not.
- After that, you need to provide your annual household income range
- And then you have to choose your ethnic group.
- And after that, you have to click on the “do not track” option.
- And then click the button called “submit and continued“.
- After that, you need to fulfill the second portion of the sign up called “order confirmation“.
- After providing all the required documents you can create your personal account of Juno webmail.
The Process of Login:
- Open your personal electronic devices like your smartphone on the laptop and connected with a strong and stable internet connection.
- That will help you to reach to the official site of Juno webmail with this link address webmail.juno.com
- Then you just need to provide your Juno member Id
- And the password you have created for this particular account
- And then click the “sign-in” tab to open your own Juno webmail site.
The Process of Recovering your User ID or Password:
- Open your personal smartphone or desktop and link it with a stable internet connection.
- Answers for this link address webmail.juno.com with your reliable browsing app
- After that, you can see “forgot your ID or password?” tab just under the blank box for the password.
- Click on that tab and you can be in the next page where you need to provide your
- Juno member Id
- And your zip or postal code
- And click the “next” tab to continue the process and recover your forgotten user id or password.
Also Read … CBS All Access Xbox One Activation
You can call the company for any other details at 888-839-5866
Tags: juno account, juno email, juno webmail