www.dfwairport.com/citation – DFW Airport Citation Online Payment
Except those people, who have cormorant for punishment most of us do not like to pay the citation. Although, it is also true that tickets don’t get paid by themselves. Luckily, this is a tedious task can now be taken care of online in many cases.
Such an instance of this is the convenient DFW Airport Citation online payment portal that includes a set of helpful FAQ list and allows for the easy and fast online payment of a ticket.
The online payment process can be started after visiting in the portal by first clicking at the Pay Online link and then you will be directed to another new page where a citation number requires to enter to locate the ticket that needs paying.
If you don’t have the citation number, you can also try by inputting license plate number or VIN along with state into the DFW Airport Citation payment portal as an alternative to locate the ticket.
How to Pay the DFW Airport Parking Citation:
To pay the DFW airport parking citation you need to follow the mentioned process:
- Pay Citation Online:
- Pay by Phone:
- You can also pay your citation by a phone call on 972 325-7737.
How to Contest DFW Airport Parking Citation:
If you want to contest your citation, you can do so online by following the below process.
- Online Contest:
- Open the link dfw.rmcpay.com
- Enter your citation number and click on the “Search option”.
- Offline Contest:
- You can contest at the Ground Transportation and Parking Citation Administration Office between the hours of 9 a.m. and 2 p.m.
- It will take 15 to 30 minutes for the hearing.
- Only you need to visit 2444 Carbon Rd, DFW Airport, TX 75261.
Things to Remember for Online DFW Airport Parking Citation Payment:
If you are thinking to pay the parking citation using the online payment portal then you should remember the below-mentioned details:
- Online payment is not available between 1:45 AM and 2:00 AM CST in every night,
- Please note, if the citation left with no response for15 days the amount will be double in cost.
- Receipts can be printed or sent via email,
- Ticket for vehicles that have been booted cannot be paid by using the portal.
- After doing the search if more than one ticket displays, any or all can be selected for payment by checking the box placed next to each.
Those who require support can try to call at 866-449-7566.
Or, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org any further assistance.
Please note that citations can be disputed by reaching at the Ground Transportation and Parking Citation Administration Office at 2444 Carbon Rd., DFW Airport, TX 75261 in between the hours of 9 AM and 2 PM CST (it will only take about 15 to 30 minutes so it may be worth a shot).2444 Carbon Rd., DFW Airport, TX 75261.