www.vanillaprepaid.com/VanillaPrepaid – Vanilla Prepaid Card Account Login
Vanilla & OneVanilla Prepaid Card
Vanilla or OneVanilla Prepaid Card are offered to the consumers to use both in-store at millions of locations and online as a simple, safe and convenient way of payments. There is no personal information or credit check and can be used within 24 hours of purchase. Besides, the users can log into their card account online to check the available balance as well as access the card information and activities.
Vanilla Prepaid Card Features & Benefits
Vanilla Prepaid Card or OneVanilla Prepaid Card comes with the following features and offers.
- Make purchases in-store or online worldwide anywhere Visa or Mastercard Debit Card is accepted.
- The funds on the Vanilla Prepaid card never expire even when the card does. If your card expires and any balance left on it, you can request for a replacement card.
- Vanilla or OneVanilla Prepaid card is not a credit card so there is no need to go through a credit check or give personal information
- The card cannot be used at ATMs or at point of sales to get cashback. It also cannot be used to pay the recurring bills
- Check the card balance, see the transaction made using the card, get all the necessary card information and manage the card account online conveniently.
Rates & Fees
2.5% Foreign Exchange Service Fee is the only fee that you will need to give apart from the activation fee that you will be charged at the time of purchasing a Vanilla Prepaid Card.
The Vanilla Prepaid Cards can be purchased in the following denominations.
Vanilla Prepaid Mastercard: $25, $50, $100, and $200
Vanilla Prepaid Visa Card: $50, $75, $100, $150 and $200
OneVanilla Prepaid Mastercard: From $20 to $500
How to Get a Vanilla Prepaid Card
You can buy a Vanilla or OneVanilla Prepaid Card by visiting a retail store nearby as the cards are available at over 10,000 retail locations nationwide including Walmart, 7-Eleven, Shell, Mac’s, Best Buy, Giant Tiger, Petro Canada, London Drug, Jean Coutu, Corner Store, etc.
The Vanilla or OneVanilla card is activated at the time of purchase. Make sure to sign back of the card as soon as receiving it at the store. You can start to use the card within a day of purchasing it.
How to Log In Vanilla Prepaid Card Account Online
In order to access the full card information, view all the transactions, manage the card account, assign a Postal Code to shop online as well as check the remaining balance, the Vanilla Prepaid Cardholders can sign into their card account online. To log in, keep your Vanilla Prepaid Card and take a few simple steps as described below.
- Visit Vanilla Prepaid Card official website, www.vanillaprepaid.com/VanillaPrepaid
- Navigate to the left-hand side of the homepage to locate the ‘Manage Your Prepaid Card’ box.
- Enter your 16-digit Vanilla Prepaid Card Number, Expiration Date and the 3-digit CVV code in their respective fields on it.
- Click on the “Sign In” button
Important Information about Using Vanilla Prepaid Card
For in-store purchase, present your Vanilla Prepaid Card at the time of payment to the cashier. Finalize your purchase as a signature transaction by pressing “credit” on the keypad and sign the receipt. The card balance will be reduced by the purchase amount including taxes, charges, and other fees.
If you want to pay an amount greater than the remaining balance on the card, you will need to notify the merchant before the transaction as all may not accept the split transaction.
You can also use your Vanilla Prepaid Card to shop online at any merchant accepting the card association. At checkout, enter the requested card details and your mailing address to ensure if any problem occurs you can be contacted.
For online transaction, you may need to assign a postal code to your card for some virtual retailers require a Postal Code as a security feature. To make assignment simply log into your Vanilla Prepaid Card account online and visit ‘Assign Postal Code’ page to register code for the first time and update an existing one.
Restaurant and some other service-related merchant expecting a tip may place a hold on your Vanilla Prepaid Card for an amount greater than the purchase value. The holds can last up to 7 days or until the total transaction amount is finalized.
Also Read : Momentum Prepaid Mastercard Account Login Guide
To check the balance on your Vanilla Prepaid Card or to ask any question about it, call the number back on your card or contact the Vanilla Prepaid Customer Care in one of the following ways.
Customer Service Number: 1-800-652-9174
Vanilla Prepaid Card Customer Care
P.O. Box 48235-595 Burrard Street
Vancouver, BC V7X 1A1
It is recommended to always write down your Vanilla Prepaid Card number and other important info from it separately in case the card is lost or stolen for a replacement cannot be done unless you provide the card number and other identifying details.