www.mytitanium.ca – Titanium Prepaid Mastercard Account Login Process
Titanium+ Prepaid Mastercard Online Account Login
The Titanium+ Mastercard Prepaid Card users are provided with a safe and secure site to register their card account and log into it over the web to access all the features and services offered to them. Like they will be able to check the card balance; view the transactions history; track the activities and spending, sign up for various cash loading services; enroll to receive alerts, etc. and stay well informed about their card from anywhere 24/7.
How to Register Titanium+ Prepaid MasterCard Online
In order to take advantages of all the online services mentioned above and others, you must have to register your new Nextwave Titanium+ Mastercard Prepaid Card if you already have not done it before. To initiate the registering process, you keep the card handy; open a web browser and then you may take the following steps listed below.
- Visit the Titanium+ Prepaid Card official website, www.mytitanium.ca
- Scroll down and click on either the “Register Your Card” link from the top or, the red “Register Card” button in the middle of the page.
- Select the red “Mastercard” button on the next page to begin.
- Fill out the required fields with the necessary information i.e. Card Number, First Name, Last Name, Date of Birth and Social Insurance Number.
- Click to “VALIDATE” to enable the next section.
- Select your username and create a password that must be at least 8 characters including one capital letter, one number, and one symbol.
- Confirm the password by re-entering it in the next field.
- Select a security question and provide its answer to set.
- Enter your phone numbers (Cell and Home) and email address.
- Select if your employer or benefits provider offers direct load.
- Click the “Continue” button to proceed.
Follow the on-screen prompts and complete the rest to set up your Nextwave Titanium+ Reloadable Mastercard Prepaid Card Online Account.
How to Log In Titanium+ Prepaid Card Account Online
The new Titanium+ Mastercard Prepaid Card users, who have just finished their Online Account set up process successfully, as well as the existing cardmembers, you can log in to access your card account to get more control over their money on it. To sign in to your Titanium MasterCard Account,
- Visit www.mytitanium.ca
- Enter the registered Username and Password in their respective fields on the NEXTWAVE TITANIUM+ Prepaid Mastercard login box at the left-hand side of your screen.
- Click on the “Remember Username” checkbox at the bottom if you want to store the information on the device you are using and speed up your future logging in process.
- Click on the “Log in” button.
How to Recover Titanium+ MasterCard Online Account Login Info
If you do not remember your Titanium+ MasterCard Online Account login credentials, you can retrieve the username or reset the password with the help tools on the login section. To find your username, you will need to complete a few simple steps such as
- Click on the “Forgot your Username?” link under the entry field on the Titanium+ MasterCard Prepaid Account Log In tab.
- Enter your first name, last name, social insurance number, birth date, and email address
- Click on the “Next” button to begin the recovery process.
And to reset the password, just click on the “Forgot your Password?” link and submit your email address to change your old password and create a new one.
Titanium+ Prepaid MasterCard Features & Benefits
Titanium+ Mastercard Prepaid Card is easy to get and easy to use. Here is a list of features and benefits that comes with the card for the users to enjoy.
- No credit checks or interest payment
- Use everywhere in the world where Mastercard Debit Card is accepted.
- Load funds to the card online from the bank account, via direct deposit or in-store.
- The security of Chip and PIN
- Tap & Go with Mastercard Contactless
- Shop online using the card with peace of mind with Mastercard Security
- Track the card activity, transaction history, sign up for web-based text alerts
- Access through Mobile Banking
- Card to card transfer, ATM withdrawals, in-store cash access and more.
Rates & Fees
- Activation Fee: $9.99 + tax
- Card Personalization Fee: $4.99
- Monthly Fee: $6.50 (Standard Plan) or $12.99 (Bundle Plan)
- Share funds (card to card) Fee: $2.99 (Standard Plan) or $1.99 (Bundle Plan)
- Balance Check at ATM: None
- Card refund, cancellation or replacement Fee: $4.99
There are also other fees and additional charge imposed on your selected Titanium Prepaid Card Plan. For complete details of Titanium+ MasterCard choice of fee plans, go to the Titanium+ Prepaid Card site and click on the ‘Cardholder Agreement’ link at the bottom of the page.
How to Add Funds to Titanium+ Prepaid MasterCard
Titanium+ Mastercard Prepaid Card is reloadable. The methods available for adding or transferring funds to the card account are listed below.
Add money quickly up to $50 from a bank account to get access the funds within seconds and make things effortless.
For loading a larger amount of funds up to $1000, sign up for ADDFunds by logging into your Titanium Mastercard Online Account. With the service, you can access the money within 90 minutes.
Note that, to use the QUIKFunds and ADDFunds service, you must have an online account with one of the three banks: TD Bank, Scotiabank or RBC Royal Bank.
Sign Up for DirectLoad and automatically load all or part of your paycheck or any other source of payment on the payday of every month. Tax Refund and other Government Benefits can also be directly deposited to the card account for faster access.
Add cash to your Titanium+ Prepaid Mastercard using Vanilla Reload Network at over 1000 retailers across Canada. To find a VanillaDirect retailer near you, visit www.vanillareload.com
Reload money in-store to your card account at any Money Mart. To find a store conveniently located near you and add the cash in person, you can visit www.moneymart.ca/storedetails/findastore. Enter an address, postal code, city or province; select the distance and click the “Search” to see the available locations of the area.
Important Information about Titanium+ Prepaid Card
- Titanium+ Prepaid Mastercard is issued by Peoples Trust Company pursuant to a license from MasterCard International Incorporated.
- To get a card, you will need to visit a Money Mart store and choose a plan right for you to apply.
- When the card balance is not enough to a purchase amount, Split Tender Transaction makes the remaining funds on the card to use to pay for the part of the purchase value and cover the difference with another form of payment. Prior to this type of transaction, you need to ask the merchant if they accept it or not.
- If any fund remains on the card after the valid thru date, call the customer service number back on the card for instructions to receive a replacement card.
- Regular pre-authorized debit transactions, where you allow a company or organization to withdraw funds from your card, are not permitted with a Titanium+ Prepaid Card account.
Also Read : Swirl Mastercard Online Login Guide
If you are experiencing any issue with your Titanium+ MasterCard or if you have any questions regarding the card information, call the Toll-Free Customer Service Number at 1-866-914-5863
National Money Mart Company
74 E. Swedesford Rd. Suite 150
Malvern, PA 19355