www.momentumcardbalance.com – Momentum Prepaid Mastercard Account Login Guide
Momentum Prepaid Mastercard Online Access
The Momentum Reloadable Prepaid Card users are provided with a safe and secure website to log into their card account online and start doing more with Momentum Card check the available balance; view the card account, get details on the transactions history, track the card activities and spending, sign up for alerts to receive updates, activate the personalized card, set a PIN and access all other online services offered by Momentum.
How to Set Up Momentum Prepaid Card Online Account
So, if you have recently got a new Momentum Mastercard Prepaid Card or you already have one but not registered for online access, you may take the following to sign up your Momentum Prepaid Card Online Account. Just keep the card handy and access a web browser.
- Visit The Momentum Reloadable Prepaid Card official website, www.momentumcardbalance.com
- Click on the “Set Up Your Card” button or “Account Setup” link located at the bottom of the ‘Sign In’ box to the left-hand side of the homepage.
- Enter the 16-digit Momentum Prepaid Card Number in its specific field. (The new cardmembers need to remove the sticker on the front of the card to reveal the number).
- Enter 3-digit CVV code found at the end of the signature panel on the back of the card in the next field.
- Click on the “Submit” button to proceed.
Follow the on-screen prompts and provide all the details as required. Create a unique username and password to set up your Momentum Reloadable Mastercard Prepaid Card Online Account.
How to Log In Momentum Prepaid Card Account Online
Once you complete all the process to set up your Momentum Prepaid Card Online Access successfully, you can log in to view your account and access all the features and benefits of the service at any time from anywhere to get more control with your card and manage their money better. To sign in to your Momentum Card Account, you can
- Visit www.momentumcardbalance.com
- Navigate to the ‘Sign In’ area at the left-hand side of the page
- Fill the Username and Password labeled fields with the appropriate information linked to your Momentum Prepaid Card Online Account.
- Check the re-captcha box for the security reason
- Click on the “Sign In” button.
Do not recall your Momentum MasterCard Online Account login password? To reset the password, click the “Forgot Password?” link under the ‘Set Up Your Card’ on the ‘Sign In’ box and submit the username to verify your account. After the account verification, if you provide right info you will be instructed how you can change or set a new password for your Momentum Prepaid Card Online Account Login.
Momentum Prepaid MasterCard Features & Benefits
Momentum Reloadable Mastercard Prepaid Card comes with the following features and benefits that enable the users in control of their spending or make purchase conveniently whatever they want.
- Make the card use in-store, online or over the phone merchants worldwide everywhere Mastercard Debit Card is accepted.
- Used to sign for purchases, PIN debit purchases and also access in ATMs and online transactions.
- Faster and easier shopping with the added convenience of the Tap & Go at any terminal that supports Contactless Card Payment with no swipe, insert, key-in or sign at checkout.
- Add your Momentum Mastercard Prepaid Card to the mobile wallet app like Apple Pay or Samsung Pay and pay for all purchases from your smartphone, smartwatch or tablet.
- Check the balance online or in any MONEY MART, The Check Cashing Store or other locations where Momentum Prepaid Mastercard are sold.
- Set up Access Online to stay well informed about your card account and access all the online services.
- Sign Up for Account Alerts to be informed every time the card is used, swiped or loaded. The alerts are customizable including daily balance, reloads, and other convenient updates.
- Contactless convenience to protect against counterfeit fraud with the security of Chip and verify payments with the private PIN.
- Protect your personal information with Mastercard Identity Theft Alerts.
- No responsibility for unauthorized transactions with Mastercard Zero Liability.
- The funds on your card are FDIC insured through The Bancorp Bank.
To Add Funds
With Momentum Reloadable Mastercard Prepaid Card Account, you can load and reload funds easily in more than one way such as
Sign Up for Direct Deposit to get paid faster without making a trip to a store. Give Direct Deposit Form to your employer. Load all or part of your paycheck or government benefits to your card to be transferred automatically on each payday to give you faster access to the funds than a paper check.
Add cash quickly to your Momentum Prepaid Mastercard with VanillaDirect Load at one of more than 70,000 participating retail locations throughout the US. To find a VanillaDirect retailer near you, visit www.vanilladirect.com
Another convenient option to reload money at your card account is in-store at one of the 250 locations of Momentum including at any Money Mart, The Check Cashing Store or other stores where you purchased your Momentum Prepaid Mastercard.
Rates & Fees
- Activation Fee (One-time): $9.99 (Charged when the card is purchased and issued to you in-store)
- Card Personalization Fee: $9.99
- Paper Statement Fee: $4.99
- ATM Domestic Fee: $1.99/transaction
- Direct Deposit: None
- In-Store Withdrawal Fee: None
Momentum Prepaid Card offers the users a choice of fee plans to decide which works best for them. You can check the details from the Cardholder Agreement, www.momentumcardbalance.com/cardholderAgreement
How to Purchase a Momentum Prepaid Card
Not only is the Momentum Prepaid Card easy to load and use, but getting a card is also fast and easy for there is no credit check, application processing or interest charges. You can buy a Momentum Mastercard Prepaid Card by visiting your nearest Money Mart or The Check Cashing Store.
To find the participating location near you online to purchase a Momentum Prepaid card, you can visit www.momentumcardbalance.com. Click on the “Where To Buy” link from the upper right side of the page.
Enter your ZIP Code and select the miles to confine your search within and click on the “Submit” button to see the results. Or, you can select your preferred state from the given options to get the list of all the participating retailers of that state where you can buy a Momentum Prepaid Card.
The card you will receive at the store is non-personalized and it is activated immediately after purchasing. And the PIN will be printed on the materials accompanying the card. If you upgrade to a personalized card, a new card and a new PIN will be mailed to you. You need to activate the new card by calling the customer service or log in to your Momentum Prepaid Card Online Account.
Important Information about Using Momentum Prepaid Card
- Momentum Card can be started to use at the time of purchase. Make sure to add the funds before using.
- A preauthorization amount up to 20 percent or more may be held for using the card at a restaurant, hotel, gas station, or for similar purchases by the merchants to cover tips or incidental expenses.
- To remove the hold, it may take up to 7 days. During that time of period, you cannot access the preauthorized purchase amount.
- The card is not accepted for online gambling transactions.
- If you return an item purchased using your Momentum Prepaid Card, the refund amount may be credited to your card or the merchant can provide with you the cash or in-store credit.
Apple Pay & Samsung Pay
Apple Pay, a payment feature integrated into the Wallet App on your iOS device or supported Samsung device, let you add money on your Momentum Prepaid MasterCard to make in-app purchases or at participating retailers in stores.
Apple Pay comes pre-installed on the eligible Apple devices. You just need to set up a digital account on the specific models of iPhone, iPad, or on Apple Watch to use the feature. The digital number acts as a replacement of your original 16-digit Momentum MasterCard Prepaid Card number to help reduce the potential for fraud.
After your Digital Account is set, to make an in-store using Apple Pay, hold your iPhone near the contactless reader and place your finger on the Touch ID. A subtle vibration and beep sound confirm the transaction is complete. In Apple Watch, double-tap the side button of the device near the contactless reader and a gentle pulse and tone will indicate the successful transaction.
If your device is lost or stolen, use the “Find My Apple Device” to put the device in lost mode and to disable Apple Pay or wipe the device completely clean. You also have the ability to stop making payments from your Momentum MasterCard Prepaid card on your Apple Device with iCloud.
Similarly, Samsung Pay will be pre-installed in the supported Samsung device or can be downloaded from Google Play. Then sign in to your Samsung Account and assign your fingerprints as the verification method or set a four-digit PIN. Now app your Momentum Prepaid MasterCard by aligning it inside the frame of the camera and confirm the detected information. You can also complete the entry process manually. Now you can make payments by opening the card and swiping up from the bottom of the screen or entering the PIN or holding the device against the card reader.
Easily remove your Momentum Prepaid MasterCard Digital Account stored on your device whenever you want to stop using the service.
To check the balance on your Momentum Prepaid Card, to report a lost or stolen card or to ask any question about it, call the number back on your card or contact the Momentum Prepaid Card Customer Care.
Momentum MasterCard Prepaid Card Customer Service Number: 1-855-820-5055
Momentum Cardholder Services
401 Garbally Road
Victoria, BC V8T 5M3
Momentum Customer Care
PO Box 826
Fortson, GA 31808