www.swirlcard.com – Swirl Mastercard Online Login Guide
Swirl Mastercard Prepaid Card
Swirl Mastercard is an ultimate prepaid payment card that can be used as a regular Mastercard for making purchases in-store, online, over the phone and withdraw cash from ATMs across the world anywhere debit Mastercard is accepted. The card is ideal to control spending as with it you only spend what you load. It has all the benefits of a credit card with no debt and no over-spending for here you can pay now and buy later. Swirl Prepaid Mastercard can even be used as a travel card and to share money with friends and family abroad.
Swirl Prepaid Mastercard Features & Benefits
- Use in shop, restaurants, hotels and over 30 million locations safely and avail the bargains without risking a bank or credit card details.
- Give a vaster selection of goods at cheaper prices in the virtual world of spending by enabling you to choose from a variety of online shopping sites such as Amazon, Littlewoods, Itunes and more.
- Purchase flights at the best deals and book the last-minute cheap offers with Ryanair and Aer Lingus or any other airlines that accept Mastercard.
- Source the best rates for the car insurance as well as book the Driver Theory Test, NCT; make toll payments, eFlow and pay the Motor Tax online.
- Link your Swirl card to your PayPal account and use on eBay or any online site accept PayPal.
- Pay your utility bills like electric, gas and Sky, ESB, Tax or insurance quickly and conveniently online or over the phone.
- Receive benefit payments like children’s allowance, housing benefits, social welfare, pension, etc. directly onto the card account.
- Avoid depending too much on credit cards and also the pressure of growing debt with no interest or overdraft fee, no late payment fees, no impulsive purchases, and low stump duty.
- Limit the amount of cash you carry when traveling overseas and withdraw foreign currency as required using the ATM.
- Manage business expenses having wages paid and eliminate cheque cashing fees; pay money into employee accounts as its safer than carrying cash.
- Use for all aspects of budgeting and responsible cost planning to control overspending or household expenditure.
- Prevent frauds and ensure acceptance on a much broader scale with an extra level of security that comes with new Swirl MasterCard.
- Receive statement, track usages, load, spend, and more with 24/7 access to your Swirl Prepaid Mastercard Online Account and more.
How to Get a Swirl Prepaid Mastercard Online
To purchase a Swirl Mastercard there is no need to have a bank account or to supply any information on credit history. Anyone permanently residing in Ireland and is over the age of 16 with a valid passport or driver’s license can apply for the card.
In order to obtain a Swirl Prepaid Mastercard, you can either buy it from a participating Payzone outlet in your local area for €5.95 and start using instantly. Or, you can order the card online and it will be delivered to your address by post. To initiate the purchasing process over the web, you will need to
- Visit Swirl Prepaid Mastercard official website, www.swirlcard.com
- Click on the red “Order a Card” button located in the middle of the homepage.
- Input the required details i.e. title, first name, last name, address, city, county, email address, phone number, date of birth of the person who will be using the card.
- Enter a Promo Code if you have any to get the card for free.
- Click the “Proceed” button to move forward.
Review the shipping details you entered and provide the necessary payment details to make a pre-registration single load (Minimum required top-up €10). Follow the on-screen instructions and complete the order.
How to Register a Swirl Prepaid Mastercard
After you received your new Swirl Prepaid Mastercard via mail, you must register it online to use the funds. For the registration,
- Go to www.swirlcard.com
- Click on the “Register” button at the left-hand side of the page.
- Entering the designated page, navigate at the ‘Registration Details’ section at the right on the screen to type your Swirl Mastercard Number found in the bottom right-hand corner on the back of the card.
- In the following field, type the 6-digit Security Code located on the back of the card in the top left-hand corner.
- Provide a valid Mobile Phone Number and click on the “Register Now” button.
An SMS Validation Code will be sent to the mobile number that has to be confirmed to complete your registration. You may also need to input some other information such as an address, DOB, email, etc. during the registration. Your Swirl Prepaid Mastercard will be sent to you once the entire process is done successfully.
How to Log In Swirl Prepaid Mastercard Online Account
To view the card information, upgrade the card limit, load via debit card or internet banking, check the balance, track the transaction, manage spendings, set alerts, and access all the available service and features offered by Swirl, you will need to log in to your Swirl Mastercard Account Online. For that,
- Go to www.swirlcard.com
- Hover the cursor over ‘Log In’ at the right end of the menu bar and then click on the “Swirl MasterCard” from the drop-down list
- Enter your Customer Number and Password in their respective fields under the ‘USER LOGIN’ at the right-hand side of the page.
- Click on the “Login” button.
To Reset Password
If you are unable to remember your Swirl Mastercard Online Account Password, click on the “forgot password?” link below the entry fields at the login page. Submit your Customer Number and Date of Birth to begin the recovery process.
Swirl Mastercard Prepaid Card Topping Up
Once your Swirl Mastercard is registered and verified, you will be able to add funds into your card account in various ways. Here is some important info that you need to know about your Swirl Mastercard topping up.
- You can load up to €500 pre-registration on your Swirl Mastercard.
- After registration, you can load up to €2500 on to your card per 12-month rolling period.
- To top up, visit one of 2500 Payzone agents across Ireland with your Swirl Mastercard. The maximum single top-up amount at Payzone retailers is €500 but multiple transactions can be done if needed.
- The card can also be topped up instantly online using your Irish issued Debit Card for only 99 cents. The maximum top-up limit is €1000 per day and €500 per top-up.
- Debit Card Top Ups are secured by using your 3D Secure Password.
- Bank Account Top Up is another convenient way to add money on the card for free. With it, you can transfer any single amount between €1 to €2500 directly from a bank account to your Swirl Prepaid Mastercard account.
- To increase your top-up limit to €25000, you can apply by logging into your online account and uploading a copy of your passport or driving license. Your request will be processed within 1-2 working days.
- Top Up via Online Bank Transfer may take up to 48 hours to reach. Once it is received by Swirl, the credit will be available to the card account before 12 pm the next business day.
More Info on Swirl Mastercard Prepaid Card Account
- Only driver’s license is accepted if the card is issued Ireland, the UK or Sweden.
- The €1000 ATM Limit is permitted to withdraw from a Swirl Mastercard. If your top-up limit increase to €25000, the ATM limit will also increase with that.
- If your Swirl Mastercard is expired, purchase a new one and register. Then you will be able to transfer the funds to the new card.
- You must cancel the expired card with Swirl Customer Service Helpdesk before register a new card.
- A 15% tip provision may apply for payments at some places and services like hotels, restaurants, taxi regulator, booking NTC and other booking agents. The transaction will not be authorized unless the amount is available on your card.
- €15 redemption fee is charged to cash out the remaining funds if you close to the card account. Hence, it is recommended to spend the full balance before you cancel.
Smart Transfer Ltd., the trading name ‘Swirl’, is a Naas, County Kildare, Ireland based company and a leading provider of prepaid payment cards for both the end consumers and corporate market in Ireland and the UK. Established in 2005, Swirl launched its first prepaid debit card, Smart Transfer Card, in the UK in late 2006. In early 2009, the second product of the company, Payzone Worldwide Money Card which is also the first prepaid card to be available in both Ireland and the UK, came in the market with improved features and functionality. Swirl’s flagship product, Swirl Mastercard was introduced in 2011 as a chip and pin replacement of the Payzone Worldwide Money Card. Apart from cards, Swirl runs a number of corporate rewards and incentive programs for large multi-nationals.
Swirl Customer Service Phone Number: 01 6877 985
SMS Balance Enquiry Number: 51155. (Text BALANCE followed by the last 4 digits of your loading Swirl Mastercard Prepaid card number).
For merchant support, call the Payzone helpdesk on 1890 882 600
To contact the Swirl Customer Helpdesk, email at email@example.com
You can also do a live webchat with Swirl by visiting the site between 9 am to 5.30 pm.