www.onevanilla.com – Make Your Life Easier With OneVanilla Prepaid Card
The OneVanillais a perfect prepaid card. You can access it and check your balance associated with this card. The card is mainly a flexible prepaid card but not a credit card. The cards are available in both Spanish and English. Once the funds of the credits have been used, you have to reload the card again for further purchases and those purchases will never make on credit while using this prepaid card.
Customers have to provide their card number, expiration date,and CVV to access OneVanilla account. The card number which is 16 digits long will be on the front of OneVanilla card and the CVV number which is 3 digits long will be on the back side of the card. After entering these credentials click “sign in” to proceed.
Why Choose OneVanilla Prepaid Card:
If you are looking for any prepaid card then OneVanilla prepaid card is the best option for you. You can choose OneVanilla prepaid card for the below obvious reasons.
- OneVanilla card is very simple and convenient and the most convenient way to make online payments.
- To avail this you do not need to go through the credit check.
- You can use this card wherever Visa and Master card is acceptable in the US and the District of Colombia.
Eligibility Criteria for the OneVanilla Prepaid Card:
To avail the OneVanilla prepaid card you should meet the below eligibility criteria:
- Your age needs to be over 18 years.
- Need to be a permanent resident of the US or Canada.
Benefits of OneVanilla Prepaid Card:
OneVanilla Card, the non-reloadable self-use prepaid card. If you are thinking to opt for a OneVanilla prepaid card, then you should aware of its benefit.
- OneVanilla card is available in Visa and Master Card mode.
- Great for everyday use.
- Available at Nationwide retailers.
- You can load cash amounts $20 to $500.
- No fees after purchase.
- Ready for immediate use.
- No personal information required to avail this card.
Where To Purchase OneVanilla Prepaid Card:
Onevanilla card can be purchased from local retails shops such as Walgreen, CVS, Deibergs, Doller General, Rite Aid, Family dollar and Wallmart.
Log into OneVanilla Card:
If you want to reset your OneVanilla Prepaid Card PIN or you want to manage your account, then you need to login to your account first.
- Open the official website with the link www.onevanilla.com
- Enter your 16 digit card number, expiry date,and 3 digit CVV number.
- Click on the “Sign in” button.
- OneVanilla prepaid cards are distributed and serviced by InComm Financial Services, Inc., which is licensed as a Money Transmitter by the New York State Department of Financial Services.
- OneVanilla prepaid master card is issued by Bancorp bank and Meta bank.
- OneVanilla Prepaid Visa Cards are issued by The Bancorp Bank pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. The Bancorp Bank; Member FDIC.
- Call: 1-877-770-6408
- Mail: OneVanilla Customer Care, PO Box 826, Fortson, GA 31808